- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
The Collection #3903 - Spectacular Diamond Head/Ocean Views and Sleek Urban Sophistication! Washlet!
The Collection #3903
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)600 Ala Moana Bvd., Honolulu
The Collection #3903 has a 30-night minimum.
BRAND NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!!!
Step up to the sophisticated urban appeal of the NEW Collection condominium in the up and coming Kaka’ako neighborhood of Honolulu (just 1.8 miles from Waikiki). Featuring modern design and breathtaking Diamond Head and Pacific Ocean views, you’ll create wonderful memories whether your visit is for relaxation or business.
This beautiful 1 bedroom has a whisper-quiet multi-zone split air-conditioning system with individual controls. The condo encompasses 579 sq. ft. plus an ocean-view balcony/lanai with table and chairs.
- Carpeted living room
- Queen size sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress
- 55” smart flat screen TV
- Tinted sliding door onto balcony/lanai with roller shades
- Diamond Head and ocean views through floor-to-ceiling tinted windows with roller shades
- Ceiling fan
- Select electrical outlets with USB charging ports and high-speed internet
- Ceramic tile flooring; quartz counters
- Bosch Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator with ice maker and water on door), dishwasher, glass cooktop and oven, microwave
- Glass tile backsplash
- Breakfast counter with 3 stools
- Carpeted bedroom
- Queen bed
- 49” flat screen TV
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted windows with roller shades
- Large closet with dresser
- Toto washlet commode
- Porcelain tile floors
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
The condo also has a full-size washer/dryer and tinted operable windows throughout for natural climate control.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi and high-speed internet
- One FREE parking
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
THE COLLECTION FEATURES:
- 24-hour secured lobby and elevators
- Entertainment "flex" rooms where you can sing karaoke or work out with "fitness on demand"
- Club and party room provides a full kitchen for your enjoyment
- Work out in a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Surfboard and bike storage areas
- Secured entry with controlled access of the garage and towers
- Lap pool and Spa
- Outdoor lounges around the spa
- BBQ dining pavilions and lounge seating
- Kids play area
- Guest parking
This non-smoking accommodation is available for stays of 30+ nights and sleeps 4.
The Collection is located in the revitalized Kaka’ako neighborhood which has become Honolulu’s most lively urban center! You’ll find the best restaurants and trendiest bars including Bevy, an upscale cocktail bar with an industrial feel and a commitment to sustainability, Moku Kitchen, a “cool, creative locale featuring modern American fare & cocktails, plus live music.” In addition to dozens of nearby dining, shopping, and entertainment choices, you’re just a 5-minute walk to the University of Hawaii John Burns School of Medicine and a quick 4-minute drive to Ala Moana Beach Park!
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-085-512-8064-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 600 Ala Moana Bvd., Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 39
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 579 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Attractions marina, museums, playground, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Flat Screen, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, SMART Flat Screen TV
- Family Playground, Near Beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic -, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
- Kitchen Kitchen, Toaster, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Oven, Rice Cooker, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Tea Pot - Kettle, Microwave, Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove
- Leisure activities bird watching, paddle boating, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, scenic drives, -, walking
- Living FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), No Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Split Air Conditioning, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Vacuum Cleaner, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Ironing Board and Iron, Washer/Dryer, Queen Bed
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Swim at Ocean Beach, Whirlpool, Sundeck, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Children's Play Area, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, -, Snorkeling , Surfing
- Outside Outdoor Grill, Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: The Collection 3203 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (The Collection), Full kitchen , Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $127 to $150 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Urban sophistication with breathtaking Diamond Head/Ocean Views in this beautiful 1 bedroom monthly vacation rental with split a/c, washer/dryer, washlet, and all the sought-after building amenities including pool, spa, work out areas, club rooms and more!
Close Match: Waikiki Skytower #2904 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (The Collection)1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $165 to $228
BRAND NEW TO OUR INVENTORY! A beautiful contemporary one-bedroom condo in the highly desirable, secure Waikiki Skytower - where you'll have air conditioning, a full kitchen, washer/dryer, FREE WiFi and one FREE Parking!
Close Match: Canal House #706 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (The Collection)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $90 to $105 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in other buildings.
Renovated beauty! Porcelain tile floors, A/C, washer/dryer, full kitchen with dishwasher, FREE parking & WiFi! 10 minute walk to beach, restaurants, shopping and more!
Close Match: Waikiki Banyan #3205T2 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (The Collection)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $150 to $215
Great views of mountains and city lights at night from this upgraded, modern contemporary condo. Freshly painted and newly decorated. King bed, one FREE parking and WiFi, pool, hot tubs, tennis courts, BBQ area! Walk to restaurants. Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Colony Surf #407 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (The Collection)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $108 to $135 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Upgraded 1-bedroom suite at oceanfront Colony Surf has ocean and Diamond Head views and living/dining area for entertaining. Cooled by tradewinds and a ceiling fan, this condo overlooks the volleyball court area of the Outrigger Canoe Club next door.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.