- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #2003-T2 - Mountain View with AC, WiFi, parking, short walk to beach!
Waikiki Banyan #2003-T2
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Avenue, #2003T2, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #2003-T2 (3-night minimum)
You’ll feel right at home in this fresh, contemporary air-conditioned one-bedroom suite (533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs) with beautiful views of the Ko’olau Mountains!
- Tile flooring throughout
- 36" flat screen TV
- Japanese Live TV with more than 94 channels!
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Balcony/Lanai with small table and chairs
KITCHEN (NO dishwasher):
- Contemporary cabinets
- Granite counters
- Glass cooktop stove/oven
- Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
- King bed
- Granite counters
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE PARKING for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack shop
Coffee shop on premises. Coin operated laundry facilities are on located on each floor. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This non-smoking accommodation (which includes lanai), sleeps a maximum of 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 small children.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please contact our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-193-535-7952-01
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue, #2003T2, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 571 ft2
Reviews for this property
Waikiki BanyanAlistair M. from Glenroy Australia, 19. October 2018 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2018
These high rise apartments are superbly fitted out. Our apartment had a wonderful view inland. Good location - a short walk to Waikiki beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. October 2018
Mahalo! We appreciate the great feedback and 5 star review of this fabulous condo! We will look forward to your next visit!
Great condo!Garden Grove United States, 12. October 2018 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2018
Perfect last minute vacation! Great location and views of the mountains ‘
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. October 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Nice view!santa barbara United States, 12. September 2018 Stayed for 4 days in September, 2018
Condo was adequate for our needs. Kitchen well stocked except for measuring utensils. We brought coffee filters and ziplocks. Nothing provided in the kitchen such as salt and pepper. No napkins, but laundry detergent, garbage bags, paper towels, dish soap all there. Not very well decorated - didn't really feel like we were in Hawaii. the building is 38 stories! Management was on top of things when we had a request. I would suggest new sheets. The pillows were awful, but we were provided with new ones right away. We walked to almost everything in Waikiki from here.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. September 2018
Mahalo for your time and input about your recent stay. We understand that decor is a personal preference and we are sorry we did not meet your expectations. This condo regularly receives 5-star ratings and recommendation. We are pleased that you appreciated the location, views and the services from our property manager and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future stay
Waikiki Banyan #2003 T2Maple Ridge Canada, 04. September 2018 Stayed for 8 days in August, 2018
Our check in could have been better. After 30 minutes and numerous unanswered phone calls to our guest service agent and Captain Cook Resorts local and toll free number my call was finally answered. Once we were finally able to check in we have no complaints. The condo was clean and in a great location. I would recommend this property.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. September 2018
Mahalo, for taking the time to post a review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the cleanliness and location of this great condo! We do apologize that your check in was delayed. The day you checked in, Oahu was on a Hurricane Warning status and all of our staff were extremely busy securing condos and making sure all of our guests were safe and well prepared for this storm. We understand how frustrating it may be when things don’t go as planned and we appreciate your understanding of the situation. We value you as a customer and hope you will keep us in mind for your future vacation rental plans.
Beautiful and comfortable condoMoraga United States, 09. July 2018 Stayed for 5 days in June, 2018
This condo was exceptionally clean and the layout efficient. Beautiful expansive view of the city and mountains. Short walk to the beach, zoo, aquarium, and shopping. A big plus: parking comes with condo.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. July 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Wiaikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and free parking of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Honolulu VacationFenton United States, 28. June 2018 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2018
Location is great. Walking distance to Waikiki, shops and restaurants. Good value.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. June 2018
Mahalo for the positive comments and 5 star recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
ラナイからの夜景がすばらしいTama-shi Japan, 13. June 2018 Stayed for 3 days in May, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. June 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the free parking! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Mtn View Great locationLos Alamtios United States, 11. June 2018 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2018
Unit was as described with great mountain view. Newly remodeled with very convenient location. One suggestion is that the reception desk allow printingof boarding passes. It was very inconvenient to not be able to print a boarding pass at the location you are staying. In this case I was not able to view if I was given a pre-TSA ticket which would have saved time not leaving for the airport as early. Some type of accomodation would be nice to allow guests. Also no information was given as to where to deposit trash upon leaving. Yet these are small inconveniences, the unit was very nice. Unit was very clean and in very good condition but overall building could use some updating.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. June 2018
Mahalo and Aloha for taking the time to send us such a detailed review and recommendation! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the excellent location and views of this fabulous condo! We are sorry you could not get your boarding pass printed. The lobby staff are not associated with Captain Cook Resorts. Your vacation rental is privately owned and not under the Waikiki Hotel management. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit
Univ Hawaii Graduation StayLeigh M. from San Jose United States, 25. May 2018 Stayed for 13 days in May, 2018
What a delightful stay in this clean and bright unit! Our 2 weeks in Waikiki was perfect for the 3 of us. Love the Banyan's free parking, easy access to beach, H-1/Ali Wai, university and family feel. While common areas are somewhat dated, this unit is newly renovated with tasteful decor, tile floors, granite countertops and comfy bed. Location on 20th floor was quiet and east-facing was cool in the afternoons. Good a/c and ceiling fan. Plenty of clean towels for bathroom and beach. No dishwasher was no problem for us - kitchen well equipped, but will need a shopping trip for supplies for a longer stay. Property manager was in good communication with us, offering assistance, but we had no problems at all!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. May 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful Graduation Stay! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Beautiful view and Japanese TV programSHINICHI K. from Minami Mizumoto, Katsushika-ku Japan, 23. May 2018 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2018
Nice clean room!
Has beartiful view especially at the night!
This room has Japanese TV program and Washlet!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted you appreciated the Japanese cable TV and washlet is this great condo! Hope to see you on your next visit to Waikiki!
AwesomeGordon B. from Houston United States, 13. April 2018 Stayed for 11 days in March, 2018
Byron really took care of us!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. April 2018
Mahalo, It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity toilet, tub
- Attractions marina, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Coffee Shop on Site, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Playground, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, photography, scenic drives, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Golf Course View, Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Children's Play Area, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Hot Tub, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.