- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #2311-T1 - Beautiful Views! Freshly renovated! A/C, Parking and WiFi Included!
Waikiki Banyan #2311-T1
1 Bedrooms for 5 guests (max. 5)201 Ohua St, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #2311-T1 (3-night minimum)
You’ll appreciate this fresh and “beachy” air-conditioned contemporary one-bedroom suite (533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs).
- NEW hardwood laminate floors throughout
- 42" Smart flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress.
- Balcony/Lanai with small table and chairs
BRAND NEW KITCHEN (NO dishwasher):
- New (light gray) kitchen cabinets
- Marble counters
- 5 burner cooktop/oven
- Stainless appliances
- Breakfast bar with seating for 4
- 2 Queen beds
- Tile flooring
- Separate vanity area
- Marble enclosed tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE PARKING for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack shop
Coffee shop on premises. Coin operated laundry facilities are on located on each floor. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This non-smoking accommodation (which includes lanai), sleeps a maximum of 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 small children.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-005-049-6512-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 201 Ohua St, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 23
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 597 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
First time rentalSherman B. from San Jose United States, 09. October 2017 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2017
We had a great time and the room was really nice. I would recommend that the room have a few things added along with some repairs. The pocket doors that devided the rooms needed repair, the bathroom was missing an outlet cover, I would add a DVD player and would add a binder with information about the unit with instructions for check in and out, laundry and garbage disposal directions, phone numbers and contacts. It should also direct you to things like resturants, coffee houses, sites, etc. Overall it was a great experience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. October 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We will pass your feedback on to your Property Manager and our team. We offer personalized check in where your property manager goes over all of the information you described, along with an information stand with contact numbers in each unit, so we are a little confused about your comments. We also offer download information with your confirmation letter for our AP which has tourist information along with resturants and activities. During your next visit, should you have any questoins, we hope you will call your property manager, even for a resturant recommendation. That's what we are here for! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Attractions zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Coffee Shop on Site, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Dance, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Entertainment Free US Mainland/Local LD, Cable Television
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Parking, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Diamond Head, Close to Beach, Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Electric Cook Top, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities bird watching, -, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, photography, luaus, eco tourism, paddle boating
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Balcony/Lanai, Non Smoking, Beach Chairs, Air Conditioning, Lanai / Balcony, Flat Screen TV, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, Kitchen (no dishwasher), No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, Window A/C, Air Conditioning (Window), Full kitchen without dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Local services and businesses hospital, groceries, ATM/bank
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Children's Play Area, Snorkeling , Deep Sea Fishing, Tennis, Hot Tub, -, Hiking, Swim at Ocean Beach, Boogie Boarding, Beachcombing, Beach Walking, Swimming Pool, Surfing, Fishing
- Outside Outdoor Grill, Tennis, Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities paragliding, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, sailing, hiking, golf, deepsea fishing, fishing, scuba diving or snorkeling
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.