- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Banyan #2410-T2 - Partial Ocean View Condo - Free Parking and Wi-Fi!
Waikiki Banyan #2410-T2
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Ave #2410-T2, Honolulu
US: (808) 738‑5507
OR: Use "Contact Us" form
Property FloorplanSee floorplan
Waikiki Banyan #2410-T2 – 201 Ohua Ave.
From this incredible 24th floor viewpoint, you can marvel at the ocean reef and watch cruise ships pass! This clean contemporary air-conditioned one-bedroom suite is 533 sqft plus lanai with table and chairs. 4-person max.
The Waikiki Banyan is a favorite of repeat visitors with its host of amenities including a pool, hot tubs, BBQ area, and more. All this and just a short 2-block walk to beautiful Waikiki Beach, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! Public transportation is readily available, with stops located right outside the building on Kuhio Avenue.
*BUILDING NOTE: Pool closed May 8–17, 2023, and hot tubs closed May 8–23, 2023 for yearly maintenance. The entire recreation deck, including pool, hot tubs, and BBQ area, will be closed for renovations beginning sometime in late 2023. Timeframe subject to change.
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, receive preferential nightly pricing. Last-Minute booking discounts up to 25% off. Monthly Discount 10% off. All discounts are automatically applied in your quote, are not applicable during our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4), and are not combinable.
– Queen Sleeper Sofa
– 50" TV
– Window A/C & Ceiling Fan
– Cool tile flooring throughout
– Sliding door to partial Ocean View balcony/lanai
– Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
– Breakfast bar & bar stools
BEDROOM (bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding door):
– 2 Full Size Beds
– Partial Ocean Views
– Bathroom Access
– Granite counters and vanity
– Shower/tub combination with grab bars and handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE PARKING for 1 vehicle (unassigned in onsite parking garage)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
WAIKIKI BANYAN'S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Large Heated Pool
– 2 Hot Tubs
– BBQ Area
– Children's Play Area
– Coin operated laundry facilities on each floor
– On-site Snack Shop, Café/Coffee Shop and Mini Mart
– 24-Hour Security
*Tennis/basketball court is closed indefinitely for repairs. Tentative re-opening set for Summer 2023, subject to change.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
NUC: #90/TVU-1113 | TAT/GET: 051-254-1696-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-025-005-0676
- Address 201 Ohua Ave #2410-T2, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Nice placeCorinna K. from 47918 Tönisvorst DE, 12. April 2023 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2023
Alles war sauber und wir hatten einen schönen Aufenthalt!
Nur das Check in hat mit dem Code nicht funktioniert!
Der undichte Abfluss wurde schnell reparieren!
Super Service !
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. April 2023
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Banyan #2410-T2Kellie B. from Regina Canada, 21. February 2023 Stayed for 15 days in February, 2023
3rd unit I have stayed in at the Banyan and perfect location, great view and Captain Cook staff very good to deal with. Not a negative thing to say.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. February 2023
Aloha and welcome back! Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo.We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Waikiki!
Great vacation propertyBurnaby Canada, 10. October 2022 Stayed for 14 days in August, 2022
We stayed at the Waikiki Banyan for our 4th visit to Waikiki. This time we stayed in suite 2410 tower 2 for two weeks at the end of August. The suite was perfect. It was very clean, cozy and had everything we needed including; beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels and a parking spot which was very convenient. The beach and restaurants are just a short 5 minute walk. Everyone we dealt with thru Captain Cook were amazing and helpful. We would highly recommend this property and specifically this suite. We will be back again for sure. Mahalo!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. October 2022
Welcome Back! Mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great stay at the Waikiki BanyanJudith F. from Victoria Canada, 27. September 2022 Stayed for 15 days in September, 2022
My sister and I stayed at #2410-T2 for two weeks in September. Room was clean and bright. The beds were extremely comfortable. Kitchen was well equipped. Really appreciated the Toto washlet. Spent several days enjoying the pool and hot tubs. The Banyan is reasonably well located. A very short walk to Waikiki Beach. I also really liked the coffee shop, Banyan Breeze. Friendly staff and good coffee/treats. As always, very pleasant dealing with Captain Cook rentals. Efficient and helpful. My only critiques would be 1) not very many electrical outlets in the unit and 2) unit needs more places to ‘hang’ things (such as wet towels).
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. September 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted you had an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and add touches of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Practical ChoiceUnited States, 11. July 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
This location is ideal for those that don't anticipate renting a car.l
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. July 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits.
Nice Condo/Good ValueAlameda US, 02. June 2022 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2022
Comfortable worn but clean condo. Nice view. Very convenient location! Two maintenance notes: Toilet runs (I'm from a critical drought area so I noticed) and shower/tub caulking needs refreshing.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the wonderful review and recommendation! We are so glad your visit was enjoyable and you appreciated the views and value of this great condo. We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, who will investigate the maintenance concerns you have raised. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Great location and unitVancouver US, 29. April 2022 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2022
This unit has an amazing view! It's partial ocean view but it's enough to see waikiki beach. We really loved the free parking that comes with the unit,parking is expensive in waikiki. The unit had everything we needed, wifi, bath towels, beach towels, full kitchen, we even found salt and pepper!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the amazing views and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
BanyanJoy Y. from Carmichael, US, 08. March 2022 Stayed for 7 days in February, 2022
Quiet, well maintained and convenient to nearby services. We saved money by cooking our meals thus the higher rate vs hotel is worth it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. March 2022
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Great locationUnited States, 26. August 2021 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2021
Rental was perfectly located. It was well decorated, clean and quaint. Check in/checkout was easy. Secure entry system was easy to use. When we arrived there weren’t any beach chairs as stated in the listing. Our host promptly and personally delivered a set to us! Rental fully met our expectations.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. August 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Comfort from homeUnited States, 28. May 2021 Stayed for 10 days in May, 2021
We loved our condo. It had all we needed for our stay in Oahu. Very convenient and only a couple of blocks from Waikiki beach and close to all shops and places to eat. Made our stay much Bethany we expected.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. May 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we exceeded your expectations! We will look forward to your next visit while in Oahu!
Comfortable and great locationKim N. from Santa Cruz United States, 07. April 2021 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2021
Property was clean, well stocked and comfortable ... and just a short walk to the beach. It's a solid 3 star property -- not right on Waikiki beach, but that was a plus for me. We stayed for a week during a construction time, but we did receive a discount because of it. Once the construction is done, it should be a great place for families. Our on-the-ground contact was very responsive and helpful. Overall, a nice stay. Thanks!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. April 2021
Mahalo, for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next vist!
We liked it!Yuji S. from Carmel United States, 04. April 2020 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2020
Our stay was quite pleasant. It is about a 15 min walk to the central area of Waikiki. We usually don't mind walking. But it rained almost everyday during out stay, and we wished the property were a little closer to the central area...
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. April 2020
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! This is an excellent location If you want to be near beaches, restaurants, bus stops, and shopping. The Waikiki area is approximatiately 4 miles and while we understand certain areas in Waikiki are a personal preference, we highly recommend during your next stay to utilize the very accessable bus system for getting around Waikiki. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Wonderful vacationUnited States, 18. January 2020 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2019
We loved our rental. It was just renovated so everything was in great condition. The location of the rental was in a good area, we were within walking distance to great shopping, the beach and awesome restaurants. The views from our place were great even when it was only a partial view of the ocean. The manager was friendly and helpful. We recommend staying here.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. January 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Waikiki Banyan #2410T2Sunnyvale United States, 19. December 2019 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2019
5 wonderful days during Thanksgiving holidays
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. December 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great value and well equipped quiet locationRENTON US, 29. November 2019 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2019
Great quiet location. Japanese style bidet. Clean unit. Nice peekaboo ocean view. Good check in. Free parking. Good balcony.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. November 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities bidet, combination tub/shower, double/full size bed, sleep sofa, toilet
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Playground, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Wi-Fi
- Geographic 4-Minute Walk To Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Partial Ocean View
- Health and safety Cleaned with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning and safety measures, Guests able to check in and check out without any person-to-person contact, High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 140°F/60°C between stays
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non-smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".