- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #2410T2 - Partial Ocean View Condo - Free Parking and WiFi!
Waikiki Banyan #2410T2
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Avenue #2410T2, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #2410-T2 (3-night minimum) NUC #90/TVU-1113
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
From this incredible 24th floor viewpoint, you can marvel at the ocean reef and watch cruise ships pass! This clean contemporary air-conditioned one-bedroom suite is 533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs.
- Cool tile flooring throughout
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar & bar stools
BEDROOM (bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding door):
- 2 Full Size Beds
- Partial Ocean Views
- Bathroom Access
- Granite counters and vanity
- Shower/tub combination with grab bars and hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
Convenient coin-operated laundry facilities on every floor. Coffee shop on premises. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This is a non-smoking accommodation (including the balcony/lanai), sleeps 4.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Shop
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED BY 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii TAX ID: TA-051-254-1696-01
Waikiki Banyan #2410-T2 - (3-night minimum) NUC #90/TVU-1113
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue #2410T2, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
We liked it!Yuji S. from Carmel United States, 04. April 2020 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2020
Our stay was quite pleasant. It is about a 15 min walk to the central area of Waikiki. We usually don't mind walking. But it rained almost everyday during out stay, and we wished the property were a little closer to the central area...
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. April 2020
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! This is an excellent location If you want to be near beaches, restaurants, bus stops, and shopping. The Waikiki area is approximatiately 4 miles and while we understand certain areas in Waikiki are a personal preference, we highly recommend during your next stay to utilize the very accessable bus system for getting around Waikiki. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Wonderful vacationUnited States, 18. January 2020 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2019
We loved our rental. It was just renovated so everything was in great condition. The location of the rental was in a good area, we were within walking distance to great shopping, the beach and awesome restaurants. The views from our place were great even when it was only a partial view of the ocean. The manager was friendly and helpful. We recommend staying here.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. January 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Waikiki Banyan #2410T2Sunnyvale United States, 19. December 2019 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2019
5 wonderful days during Thanksgiving holidays
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. December 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great value and well equipped quiet locationRENTON US, 29. November 2019 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2019
Great quiet location. Japanese style bidet. Clean unit. Nice peekaboo ocean view. Good check in. Free parking. Good balcony.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. November 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Precise property address:
201 Ohua Avenue #2410T2
3 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Entertainment Cable Television
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.