- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #2603-T1 - Diamond Head Views! Freshly renovated! A/C, Parking and WiFi Included!
Waikiki Banyan #2603-T1
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua St, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #2603-T1 (3-night minimum)
Fresh and modern, you’ll love the feel of this contemporary one-bedroom air-conditioned suite (533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs) with NEW furnishings and window coverings throughout at Waikiki Banyan!
- NEW luxury vinyl flooring
- 40" flat screen TV (also Apple TV with 1 game controller)
- Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress
- Balcony/Lanai with small table and chairs
BRAND NEW KITCHEN (NO dishwasher):
- New white cabinetry
- Quartz counter tops
- New Stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast bar with seating for 4
- Queen platform bed
- Separate vanity area with quartz counter tops
- Enclosed Italian tiled tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE PARKING for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Bar
Coffee shop on premises. Coin operated laundry facilities are on located on each floor. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This NON-SMOKING accommodation (which includes lanai), sleeps a maximum of 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-062-452-1216-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 201 Ohua St, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 26
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 557 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Wonderful stayVictoria W. from Issaquah United States, 01. February 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
We loved our time at this unit. This is our third time staying in the Waikiki Banyan building and this is by far the nicest, most updated unit. Check-in process was a breeze and the folks at Capt. Cook was super helpful.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. February 2018
Welcome Back! Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated this fabulous condo! I will pass your positive feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
JANGMinsung J. from United States, 21. January 2018 Stayed for 3 days in December, 2017
Literly It was awesome.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2018
Mahalo, for the great review and recommendation! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
great escape!Abigail A. from Glendale United States, 25. December 2017 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2017
This rental was everything I imagined it would be!! The view was breathtaking every morning. The room came with everything that was needed from things that we would need at the beach to a full kitchen. Management is amazing! we had trouble with the bathtub, made a phone call before we left the room for the day & came back to the problem being fixed. I cannot wait to plan another trip to Hawaii! My tip for future tenants is to make use of your CAPTAIN COOK app. there are so many amenities that the app provides! I love that all the attractions were walking distance. Whoever stays in this room will not be disappointed.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. December 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We’re happy you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation. We look forward to your next visit to our beautiful islands!
Waikiki BanyanMark S. from ANN ARBOR United States, 15. November 2017 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2017
The rental was excellent. The check-in process was easy and smooth. The parking helped greatly during our stay and was definitely a benefit. The location was close to the waikiki strip along with other hotels. I would definitely recommend this rental.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. November 2017
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review an recommendation. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Clean new room with nice locationShibuya Japan, 21. August 2017 Stayed for 20 days in July, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. August 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
beautiful apartment in paradiseGlendale United States, 08. August 2017 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2017
All the pictures and descriptions are accurate. My boyfriend and I were the first guest ever in this freshly renovated one bedroom apartment and we loved it. Everything new, clean, fresh and unused-can't ask for more. AC was working, kitchen and bathroom were in perfectly new and working condition. You have a full kitchen including oven&stove top and microwave, fridge, a good coffeemaker, toaster and even a rice cooker. Plenty utensils if you want to cook few times in that kitchen-or thought the whole trip. Also, some cleaning materials are supplied, so you can swipe the sand off the floors every now and then. Hairdryer and iron is provided and enough towels for 2 ppl. you have a side view of the ocean and a satisfying view of diamond head. For us it was a great location, as it was literally a one minute walk to the beach and it was not our first trip. We did not use the pool nor BBQ side, so no comments on that part. Management was fast and helpful and easy going. Also the free/included parking is great, saves a lot of headaches and $. All in all, we both loved it, would recommend it, felt like a 5* resort apartment but for less $.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. August 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review- Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience store on site, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Flat Screen TV , Free US Mainland/Local LD, Cable Television
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Parking, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Diamond Head, Exceptional Views, Close Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, eco tourism, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, photography, luaus, paddle boating
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Balcony/Lanai, Parking, Queen Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, Window A/C, Air Conditioning (Window), Vacuum Cleaner, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Location type Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Children's Play Area, Snorkeling , Deep Sea Fishing, -, Hiking, BBQ, Swim at Ocean Beach, Boogie Boarding, Beachcombing, Whirlpool, Beach Walking, Swimming Pool, Surfing, Fishing
- Outside Outdoor Grill, Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, golf, deepsea fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.