- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #3412-T2 - Grand Ocean View Condo with Free WiFi and Parking
Waikiki Banyan #3412-T2
1 Bedrooms for 5 guests (max. 5)201 Ohua Avenue #3412T2, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #3412-T2 (3-night minimum) NUC #90/TVU-0625
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
PLUMBING PROJECT NOTICE: Due to plumbing upgrade in Tower 2, there will be a water shut-off for #3412T2 (no hot OR cold water weekdays (7am-4pm) from January 4 to March 10. During these weekday hours, commode cannot be flushed and nothing can go down the drains. As compensation, we will provide a 50% weekday only rate discount AFTER booking.
From this incredible 34th floor advantage, you can check the surf, marvel at the ocean reef and watch cruise ships pass! This clean contemporary air-conditioned one-bedroom suite is 533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs.
- Cool tile flooring throughout
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai
- Bathroom access
- Stainless steel appliances (no dishwasher)
- Stone counters accented by dark cabinets
BEDROOM (bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding door):
- 2 Full Size Beds
- Ocean Views
- Bathroom Access
- Granite counters and vanity (lots of storage space)
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
Convenient coin-operated laundry facilities on every floor. Coffee shop on premises. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This is a non-smoking accommodation (including the balcony/lanai), sleeps 5.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Shop
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED BY 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii TAX ID: TA-180-105-0112-01
Waikiki Banyan #3412-T2 - 201 Ohua Ave.
(3-night minimum) NUC #90/TVU-0625
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue #3412T2, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 34
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Banyan WaikikiPetaluma United States, 19. January 2021 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2020
Awesome location. And free parking was totally worth staying here for. Very clean the views were everything.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. January 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the free parking, beautiful views, and the location added to your positive experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
Happy time with familyshinji r. from funabasi si Japan, 09. January 2020 Stayed for 13 days in December, 2019
I come to Hawaii with my family every year during the year-end and New Year holidays.
Close to the sea, there are tennis courts, and I love Banyan.
Next year we will also rent it at Captain Cook.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2020
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent family visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this great condo! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!
A great place to stay in WaikikiMartin Y. from United States, 11. August 2019 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2019
We loved the appt and its view, it is fully equipped, well accomplished our expectations, highly recommended
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate14. August 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Precise property address:
201 Ohua Avenue #3412T2
3 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions coin laundry, museums, playground, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Coffee Shop on Site, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Satellite / Cable
- Family Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Playground, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Each Floor, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Hot Tub, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Tennis
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Hot Tub, Sauna
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.