- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #3511-T1 - Unobstructed Diamond Head and Ocean Views!
Waikiki Banyan #3511-T1
1 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)201 Ohua Avenue, #3511T1, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #3511-T1 (3-Night Minimum Stay)
SPECIAL RATES! Due to the Pandemic, reservations in September and possibly through October must be a 30-night minimum and a 14-day mandatory quarantine may be required. Please message us for a low price quote for a 30-night stay!
Unobstructed panoramic views of Diamond Head, the Pacific Ocean, and the Gold Coast from this 35th floor unit! Modern and contemporary, this air-conditioned condo has tasteful Hawaiian touches, 533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs and sleeps up to 6!
All NEW Furniture (2019)!
- Travertine Tile flooring
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 43” Flat Screen TV (with Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO, Showtime and Netflix included), Blue Ray player
- Gaming System (PlayStation 4 with 2 controllers and Sony headphones)
- Bose SoundTouch Music System (pair with your cell phone!)
- Access to bathroom from Living Room
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai
- Stainless steel appliances (ice maker, but no dishwasher)
- Quartz counter tops
BEDROOM (bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding door):
- 2 Queen Size Beds
- 32” Flat Screen TV
- Fabulous Ocean and Diamond Head and Ocean Views!
- Access to bathroom from bedroom
- Separate vanity
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet Commode
Convenient coin-operated laundry facilities on every floor. Coffee shop on premises. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This is a non-smoking accommodation (including the balcony/lanai), sleeps up to 6 max.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Shop
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED BY 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-100-358-5536-01 – NUC #90/TVU-0876
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue, #3511T1, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 35
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Amazing Stay!!Yohan I. from New West Minister Canada, 10. March 2020 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2020
Amazing rental home with everything you need stocked. Would definitely recommend for any families with kids. Very nicely upgraded and very clean and organized. Very close to Waikiki Beach. Amazing view as well from the patio.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. March 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
ダイヤモンドヘッドビューAmagasaku-shi Japan, 25. January 2020 Stayed for 6 days in January, 2020
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. January 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We are happy to know you appreciated the beautiful views, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Exceptional accommodationMill Creek United States, 07. January 2020 Stayed for 3 days in December, 2019
The property is located in central Waikiki. Starbucks, restaurants, shops and Waikiki Beach are just minutes away by foot.
The unit is brand new, beautifully and tastefully remodeled and decorated. The owner include many thoughtful items that made our stay wonderful (shaving gel, makeup remover, soy sauce, salt and pepper to name a few). The ocean and Mountain view are incredible.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2020
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this exceptional condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the convenient location, amazing views and added touches of this wonderful condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
部屋からの景色は絵画のよう!眺め良し!これ大事!!Hitachishi Japan, 21. December 2019 Stayed for 6 days in December, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. December 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the beautiful Diamond Head views, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Precise property address:
201 Ohua Avenue, #3511T1
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, sleep sofa /futon
- Entertainment Cable Television
- General amenity Elevator, Garage, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Beach View, Monument View, Mountain View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.