- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Banyan #3601-T1 - Awesome Ocean View Condo w/ FREE Wi-Fi and Parking!
Waikiki Banyan #3601-T1
1 Bedroom(s) for 6 guests (max. 6)201 Ohua Ave #3601-T1, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #3601-T1 – 201 Ohua Ave. (3-Night Minimum)
It hardly gets better than the vantage point from this 36th floor end unit! Your panoramic view includes the Pacific Ocean views, Waikiki, Diamond Head, and Kahala to Koko Head! This modern air-conditioned contemporary has tasteful Hawaiian touches, 533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs! All NEW Furniture (2019)!
The Waikiki Banyan is a favorite of repeat visitors with its host of amenities including a pool, hot tubs, BBQ area, and more. All this and just a short 2-block walk to beautiful Waikiki Beach, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! Public transportation is readily available, with stops located right outside the building on Kuhio Avenue.
NOTE: Per the City & County of Honolulu's new vacation rental regulations, this condo's legal maximum occupancy will change from "Max 6 Persons" to "Max 4 Adults (18+) & Up to 2 Additional Children" for all stays beginning October 23, 2022.
*BUILDING NOTE: The pool and hot tubs are tentatively scheduled to be closed for repairs, roughly April–August 2023. Timeframe subject to change.
– Queen Sleeper Sofa
– 42" TV (with Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO, Showtime and Netflix included), Blu-ray player
– Gaming System (PlayStation 4 with 2 controllers and Sony headphones)
– Bose SoundTouch Music System (pair with your cell phone!)
– LVT wood-look flooring throughout
– Window A/C
– Sliding door to private lanai with amazing Diamond Head and Ocean views (plus table/chairs)
– Stainless steel appliances (icemaker, but no dishwasher)
– Quartz counters accented by white cabinets
– Breakfast bar for 4
– Separated from the living area by a sliding door
– 2 Queen Size Beds
– Fabulous Ocean and Diamond Head Views!
– Shower/tub combination with handheld shower wand
– Separate vanity
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE PARKING for 1 vehicle (unassigned in onsite parking garage)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
WAIKIKI BANYAN'S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Large Heated Pool
– 2 Hot Tubs
– BBQ Area
– Children's Play Area
– Coin operated laundry facilities on each floor
– On-site Snack Shop, Café/Coffee Shop and Mini Mart
– 24-Hour Security
*Tennis/basketball court is closed indefinitely for repairs. Tentative re-opening set for Summer 2023, subject to change.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-100-358-5536-01
- Address 201 Ohua Ave #3601-T1, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 36
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 571 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Waikiki Beach stayTampa US, 25. September 2022 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2022
The location was perfect and having a full size kitchen allowed us to eat in a few nights during our stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. September 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits
Great ViewsJason W. from Sun Prairie US, 28. June 2022 Stayed for 3 days in June, 2022
The condo was great. Very well stocked with everything we needed. The 36th floor offered great views of mountains along with an ocean view. Easy 1-2 block walk to the beach and restaurants.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. June 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Nice stayFort Wayne US, 19. June 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
Loved the view. Had everything we needed.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. June 2022
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
ExcellentKristin A. from Castlegar Canada, 01. June 2022 Stayed for 9 days in May, 2022
The unit was exactly as described, the property manager was excellent, the unit had everything we needed plus a few extras that weren't listed such as salt and pepper, plastic wrap, laundry detergent - presumably from previous renters but nice anyway. We spent a lot of time on the balcony enjoying the view. The unit was refurbished at some point in the past, showing a bit of wear but only cosmetic details that did not bother us at all but may bother some pickier renters. The AC was a bit noisy but that was expected. We tried sleeping with the door open one night to reduce the noise which was nice, but had a visitor pigeon in the AM checking out our kitchen lol. Another night the alarm went off and we started evacuating, we got down to the 5th floor before we ran into a jam but were soon told we could return to our rooms. We hadn't really considered that when choosing a high room, in a real emergency it's a looooong way down. Regarding the building, yes it's a bit dated and there was a problem with one of the spas while we were there for one of the days but the building still had everything we needed and more. The common area had a number of bbq's that cost $2 in quarters for use. There were a lot of security guards which is a plus, however I felt that sometimes they were a bit rigid with the rules at the pool (ie telling another group their water bottles couldn't be within about 10 ft of the edge of the pool, and another time they told a little boy he couldn't throw the ball with his dad in the pool). But still very friendly to everyone. We did not check out the little store downstairs but we did get a coffee from the coffee shop one morning. We didn't see any pastries as the glass case was covered so cannot comment on the food available. The parking garage is very tight as someone previously mentioned, so rent a small car! Or better yet just walk, everything you need is close. We are very happy with our stay and will definitely stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. June 2022
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful and detailed review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Beautiful unit and viewCampbell United States, 17. May 2022 Stayed for 3 days in May, 2022
Waikiki Banyan #3601-T1 was perfect for us! The view was outstanding. All the amenities and more are provided in the room. The property manager was extremely helpful. Will be staying here again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. May 2022
Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We will look forward to your return trip!
Unforgettable TripPatricia D. from Apison US, 12. May 2022 Stayed for 10 days in April, 2022
Our vacation rental was idea for me and my sister. The condo has 2 queen size beds and were extremely comfortable after a long day of sightseeing. Location was great if you like being near Waikiki Beach. We also liked that we were not charged additional fees for parking. I highly recommend this unit when traveling with a friend or family.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. May 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad we met your expectations and your visit was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Diamond Head view 2 blocks to beachLaurie M. from Kirkland US, 08. March 2022 Stayed for 11 days in February, 2022
We had a wonderful stay at property as described. Beds comfy, pull out comfy too. Well stocked kitchen with cookware. Bring own spices. Very clean. Door code lock easy no key. Free Parking perk. Great communication with property manager.Nice close to walk Waikiki with restaurants / shops.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. March 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
PerfectLakewood Unknown, 16. January 2022 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2021
Our family of 5 adults were very comfortable in this unit. Small but efficient use of space. Easy access to nearby beach and stores. Will come back again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2022
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki . We're so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and added touches of this great condo! It makes our day to read your review and we look forward to your next visit!
A great experienceUnited States, 04. January 2022 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2021
The experience was great from start to finish. It was easy to check in. The place was as described and convenient to everything. Would absolutely stay here again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the location, easy check-in, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Amazing condo near Waikiki beachEmily S. from Newberg US, 12. December 2021 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2021
This condo was absolutely perfect! So close to restaurants, shopping, and the beach! The condo has everything you need from beach chairs to boogie boards. The view from the condo was amazing and you could see diamond head. There is also a coffee shop in the lobby which is nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. December 2021
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip soon!
Awesome placeCalgary Canada, 06. December 2021 Stayed for 9 days in November, 2021
Really enjoyed the rental. It is stocked with everything you could need. I did not give 5 star only because I found mattresses on the soft side, so have slight dips. Could sleep but would prefer it be upgraded. Would definitely stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. December 2021
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing vacation! We understand that mattress firmness is a personal preference, and we are sorry you didn't find it as comfortable as you would like. We will pass your feedback on to the Team and look forward to your next visit!
Our stay in Waikiki Banyan 3601-T1Jon B. from Madras United States, 12. November 2021 Stayed for 14 days in October, 2021
This unit was 100% accurately described. Apparently recently updated. All furnishings were first class, appliances new and beds were comfortable. The location is very convenient to the beach, bus stops and dining, with many convenience stores nearby. I would recommend this unit for a couple or small family. As returning guests of Captain Cook Vacations and the Waikiki Banyan, we knew the layout of the building, parking, etc, but would suggest a better orientation from Capt Cook for first time guests rather than the "no contact" approach due to COVID restrictions. Mahalo!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. November 2021
Mahalo for the 5-star review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo and welcome you back as a returning guest! We look forward to your next visit!
Great location, great condoMill Valley United States, 09. August 2021 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2021
We had a good time in this condo. It’s spacious enough and has everything you need in the kitchen to cook your own food.
The only negative point was the AC, which is quite noisy since each unit has its own AC unit in the living room. Airflow was also low, so it takes a while to cool down. But that’s how nearly all condos/rooms in Waikiki have AC installed, so not gonna count it against this great spot.
The condo also had TV, PS4, Amazon Prime, Netflix, boogie boards, beach towels, tons of pillows, yoga mat, etc. It was great. Wife and kids were very happy with it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. August 2021
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Banyan! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to Team and look forward to your next visit!
Fabulous CondoTimothy P. from Solon US, 09. July 2021 Stayed for 15 days in June, 2021
We absolutely loved the condo. Communication with the rental agency was five star. Every thing we needed was provided. Beautiful condo, spectacular view! Free parking was a perfect addition.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. July 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the free parking, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Waikiki CondoBarbara G. from Wexford United States, 07. July 2021 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2021
Our stay in the condo at Waikiki was amazing. The location was located blocks from the beach. We walked to Diamond Head, up to the lookout and back. The drive to Pearl Harbor was easy.i would recommend this location and specific condo.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. July 2021
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable- It's always great to get this kind of feedback! We look forward to seeing you again on your next Waikiki visit.
Wonderful StayConcord US, 30. March 2021 Stayed for 10 days in March, 2021
We had a great stay here. Location was 2 blocks to the beach, the place had a very gorgeous view and recently remodeled amenities. Place was very clean. Would definitely recommend staying here.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. March 2021
Mahalo! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you enjoyed the views of this fabulous condo! Thank you for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to your next visit!
Great RoomFuchu Japan, 06. February 2020 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2020
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. February 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
HonoluluSanaa J. from Lexington United States, 24. September 2019 Stayed for 3 days in September, 2019
As described, has all the amenities, parking garage had low ceiling, not made for big cars.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great 4-5 star review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at this fabulous condo! We do thank you for sharing your feedback about the parking, Parking is at a premium in Waikiki, and can seem more confined than what some guests are accustomed to on the mainland. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit
Superb stay in excellent licationLiza M. from Lakemoor US, 17. June 2019 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2019
We had a wonderful time in this condo. The photos provided accurately depict the place. The appliances are modern and the view from the balcony is beautiful. The location is only two blocks from Waikiki Beach and intersects Kuhio Ave., a street with lots of great places to eat. We will definitely stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities combination tub/shower, queen size bed, sleep sofa, toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Game System, Local & US Long Distance Calling, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Playground, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Wifi
- Geographic 4-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Mountain View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Pool on Property, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".