- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #3601T1 - Awesome Ocean View Condo w/FREE WiFi and Parking
Waikiki Banyan #3601T1
1 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)201 Ohua Avenue #3601T1, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #3601-T1 (3-Night Minimum Stay)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!!!
It hardly gets better than the vantage point from this 36th floor end unit! Your panoramic view includes the Pacific Ocean views, Waikiki, Diamond Head, and Kahala to Koko Head! This modern air-conditioned contemporary has tasteful Hawaiian touches, 533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs and sleeps up to 6!
All NEW Furniture (2019)!
- LVT wood-look flooring throughout
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 42” Flat Screen TV
- Blue Ray player (Amazon Prime, HBO, Showtime and Netflix included)
- Gaming System (PlayStation 4 with 2 controllers and Sony headphones)
- Bose SoundTouch Music System (pair with your cell phone!)
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai
- Stainless steel appliances (ice maker, but no dishwasher)
- Quartz counters accented by white cabinets
BEDROOM (bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding door):
- 2 Queen Size Beds
- Fabulous Ocean and Diamond Head Views!
- Separate vanity
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
Convenient coin-operated laundry facilities on every floor. Coffee shop on premises. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This is a non-smoking accommodation (including the balcony/lanai), sleeps up to 6 max.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Shop
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED BY 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-100-358-5536-01
Waikiki Banyan 3601 - 201 Ohua Ave.
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue #3601T1, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 36
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 571 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
HonoluluSanaa J. from Lexington United States, 24. September 2019 Stayed for 3 days in September, 2019
As described, has all the amenities, parking garage had low ceiling, not made for big cars.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great 4-5 star review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at this fabulous condo! We do thank you for sharing your feedback about the parking, Parking is at a premium in Waikiki, and can seem more confined than what some guests are accustomed to on the mainland. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit
Superb stay in excellent licationLiza M. from Lakemoor US, 17. June 2019 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2019
We had a wonderful time in this condo. The photos provided accurately depict the place. The appliances are modern and the view from the balcony is beautiful. The location is only two blocks from Waikiki Beach and intersects Kuhio Ave., a street with lots of great places to eat. We will definitely stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Game System, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Playground, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close Walk to Beach, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Pool on Property, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.