- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Banyan #611-T2 - Budget-Friendly and Air-Conditioned with Washlet and Washer/Dryer!
Waikiki Banyan #611-T2
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Ave #611-T2, Honolulu
US: (808) 738‑5507
OR: Use "Contact Us" form
Property FloorplanSee floorplan
Waikiki Banyan #611-T2 – 201 Ohua Ave.
Budget-friendly air-conditioned one-bedroom vacation rental (533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and 2 chairs)!
The Waikiki Banyan is a favorite of repeat visitors with its host of amenities including a pool, hot tubs, BBQ area, and more. All this and just a short 2-block walk to beautiful Waikiki Beach, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! Public transportation is readily available, with stops located right outside the building on Kuhio Avenue.
OCCUPANCY: Max 4 Adults (18+) & Up to 1 Additional Child
*BUILDING NOTE: Pool closed May 8–17, 2023, and hot tubs closed May 8–23, 2023 for yearly maintenance. The entire recreation deck, including pool, hot tubs, and BBQ area, will be closed for renovations beginning sometime in late 2023. Timeframe subject to change.
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, receive preferential nightly pricing. Last-Minute booking discounts up to 25% off. Monthly Discount 10% off. All discounts are automatically applied in your quote, are not applicable during our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4), and are not combinable.
– Queen Sleeper Sofa
– 50" TV
– Carpet in Living Room and Bedroom
– Dining for 4
– Window A/C
– Access to quiet, private lanai with city and mountain views (plus table/chairs)
– Full-size refrigerator, 4-burner oven/stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, rice maker (sorry, no dishwasher or icemaker)
– Formica countertops
– Sliding doors separate the living room from the bedroom
– 2 Full-size Beds
– Stacked Washer/Dryer
– Shower/Tub combo with handheld shower wand
– Washlet Commode
– Tile floors & Formica Counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE PARKING for 1 vehicle (unassigned in onsite parking garage)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
WAIKIKI BANYAN'S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Large Heated Pool
– 2 Hot Tubs
– BBQ Area
– Children's Play Area
– Coin operated laundry facilities on each floor
– On-site Snack Shop, Café/Coffee Shop and Mini Mart
– 24-Hour Security
*Tennis/basketball court is closed indefinitely for repairs. Tentative re-opening set for Summer 2023, subject to change.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
STR: 2210-CCH-0061 | TAT/GET: 020-255-5392-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-025-005-0439
- Address 201 Ohua Ave #611-T2, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Waikiki banyan rental unitTeresa K. from Las Vegas US, 13. April 2023 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2023
Great location, great host, the bedroom doors didn’t close well fell off the tracks. Very convenient to have laundry and parking. The washing machine is loud so probably run it while you are out. Over all very good experience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. April 2023
Mahalo,for the wonderful review! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Just like the picsUnited States, 16. March 2023 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2023
I would definitely recommend! Easy check in and check out, clean, great location, quiet, had what we needed.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. March 2023
Mahalo, for the great review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that we met your expectations! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Great locationkulminder k. from calgary CA, 01. February 2023 Stayed for 6 days in January, 2023
Great location close to beach. The room divider did not work so well. Appliances dated but worked. Overall it was fine.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. February 2023
Mahalo! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Great staySrdjan S. from San Francisco United States, 24. January 2023 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2023
We stayed a couple times at Waikiki Banyan and it’s always been great. Apartment was clean, with all the necessities, close to the beach and with free parking!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. January 2023
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review and welcome back! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for another enjoyable stay! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Great Property in Excellent LocationPeterborough United States, 24. October 2022 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2022
This unit is very clean and nicely decorated. We enjoyed our stay here. Free parking is a plus.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. October 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Good locationUnited States, 31. July 2022 Stayed for 10 days in July, 2022
Overall it’s good has everything we need when travel. If there’s anything that needs improvement is the dryer and water leaking from air conditioner.
The indoor laundry is convenient but dryer’s vent doesn’t go outside so all the lint and dust is blown into the room. For me and my children who has allergy, it was very uncomfortable because we kept sneezing and stuffy nose.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. August 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation a wonderful experience. Regarding the dryer/water receptacle vent, I do apologize if we did not meet your expectations, but I would like to explain that this is standard practice for many condos in high rise buildings in Waikiki, as outside venting is difficult. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Prefect PlaceMitzi G. from United States, 24. July 2022 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2022
Great location with parking!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. July 2022
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Perfect location for a starting point to explore OahuRejane A. from United States, 28. June 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
This property was a perfect choice for our first visit to the islands. The location is very convenient- my child had no complaints about walking a couple blocks to the beach and loved that it was on the same level as the pool We decided to rent a car and having the parking included was another reason why we chose to stay here. But we saw a few bus stops close to the building and it was also very close to several pick up points for tours around the island, which we did a couple times. The unit itself was very clean and having its own washer and dryer was a plus. Byron was a great host. Our inbound flight was delayed almost 4 hours and he was very responsive and helpful with the check-in process. We’d definitely love to go back and stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. June 2022
Aloha, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Away yet right in the middle of the actionSue T. from Sunnyvale United States, 27. January 2022 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2022
I loved the location of the rental. I was in Waikiki, yet felt quiet and peaceful. Close to food, beach and entertainment. The pool and recreation area was amazing. Nice to have parking too!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Bel appartement bien placéYann C. from Fa'a'ā French Polynesia, 01. January 2022 Stayed for 4 days in December, 2021
Bien placé bien équipé, nois recommandons sans hésiter.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Yanez FamilyYanez E. from Sacramento United States, 19. November 2021 Stayed for 8 days in November, 2021
very good except for the toilet really uncomfortable , you guys need to take off the part of the back , because dot't work but beside that everything was really good
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. November 2021
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Home away from HomeSosefina W. from Las Vegas US, 28. October 2021 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2021
Great stay! The washer/dryer in the unit made all the difference with our stay along with amenities and parking included for our car rental. Mahalo Captain Cook Real Estate for making our stay wonderful! We will be back again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. October 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the free parking, washer and dryer, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities bidet, combination tub/shower, double/full size bed, sleep sofa, toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Playground, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- Geographic 4-Minute Walk To Beach
- Health and safety Cleaned with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning and safety measures, Guests able to check in and check out without any person-to-person contact, High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 140°F/60°C between stays
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living 2 Queen Beds, Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing Machine, Washlet Toilet, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Sundeck, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Fenced Pool
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non-smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".