- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Banyan #612-T1 - Great for Families, Washlet, W/D, Free Parking, Wi-Fi! HUGE Lanai!
Waikiki Banyan #612-T1
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Ave #612-T1, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #612-T1 – 201 Ohua Ave.
You'll love the beachy/Hawaiian feel of this newly renovated 6th floor 1-bedroom suite, with its 533 square feet of interior living space, plus an extra large, partial ocean view lanai! The condo features a full kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, AC, 2 Queen beds and 1 Queen size sleeper sofa, free Wi-Fi, and free onsite parking for 1 vehicle. Guests can also enjoy Waikiki Banyan's shared resort amenities including swimming pool, hot tubs, outdoor BBQ grills, onsite convenience store, coffee shop, and more. A repeat guest favorite!
OCCUPANCY: Max 4 Adults (18+) & Up to 2 Additional Children
*BUILDING NOTE: The pool and hot tubs are tentatively scheduled to be closed for repairs, roughly April–August 2023. Timeframe subject to change.
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, will automatically receive preferential nightly pricing.
– Queen sleeper sofa
– 50" TV
– Luxury vinyl tile throughout
– Window AC
– Access to bathroom
– Sliding door to HUGE private lanai with partial ocean views
– Stainless steel appliances (no dishwasher)
– Quartz counters
– Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
– Separated from the living area by a sliding door
– 2 Queen beds
– Blackout curtains
– Bathroom access
– Shower/Tub combination with handheld shower wand
– Washlet Commode
– Quartz counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE PARKING for 1 vehicle (unassigned in onsite parking garage)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
WAIKIKI BANYAN'S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Large Heated Pool
– 2 Hot Tubs
– BBQ Area
– Children's Play Area
– Coin operated laundry facilities on each floor
– On-site Snack Shop, Café/Coffee Shop and Mini Mart
– 24-Hour Security
*Tennis/basketball court is closed indefinitely for repairs. Tentative re-opening set for Summer 2023, subject to change.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
NUC: #90/TVU-0589 | TAT/GET: 144-607-6416-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-025-005-0008
- Address 201 Ohua Ave #612-T1, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great Stay!!Misty S. from United States, 24. November 2022 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2022
Clean lodging with great amenities in a convenient location! It’s so great to walk to the beach while leaving our belongings securely in the condo. The manager was also super friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. November 2022
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for your positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A wonderful stay at Waikiki Banyan #612-T1Lai Ping K. from Seattle US, 11. June 2022 Stayed for 6 days in May, 2022
Rental experience was easy and enjoyable, felt safe with no hassle, employees were helpful and the custodians were friendly, quick response to our needs during our stay. Overall experience is definitely will return to #612-T1 providing a few update to the condo ie additional towel racks in the bathroom, a full size long mirror somewhere in the condo ie bedroom, on the closet door.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2022
Mahalo for the great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Great location!Ana S. from United States, 22. May 2022 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2022
I loved the location, it was really close to the beach, stores and restaurants. The rental apartment was spacious and clean. Byron our contact for the rental unit was great and provided a lot of good information and was very responsive. I definitely highly recommend this place. I will definitely book this rental unit again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. May 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We're glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Comfortable and great location!Angie L. from Whittier US, 29. April 2022 Stayed for 6 days in April, 2022
Extremely happy with our stay. We spent 6 nights. We were in Hawaii for the Hapalua 1/2 marathon and to celebrate my 50th birthday. 4 adults with two of them sleeping on the pull-out couch/bed. The unit was comfortable. The beds were comfortable. We actually kept the sliding door to the bedroom open so the air conditioner kept all areas of the unit cool. The location was fantastic!! We were about 3 minutes to the start line of the 1/2 marathon and 5 minutes from the finish line. We did rent a car and having the included parking space was awesome. We drove all over Honolulu exploring the island. We started calling the Banyan home, it was that comfortable. We walked up and down Waikiki (shops, restaurants, and beaches). We even walked to the Convention center to pick up our running bibs for the 1/2 marathon. One day the keypad said the battery was low. I called Byron to let him know and he let me know he was in the area and would come by. He was there within 10 min., put in new batteries, and was on his way. Super nice! We did not use the kitchen to cook but it was nice knowing if we did need to cook we could. The refrigerator was great for our restaurant leftovers and keeping water cold. The bathroom is tiny BUT it ended up not being a problem. The huge balcony was nice. Drank coffee and just enjoyed the beautiful weather and the view of waikiki beach. The unit is on the same level as the swimming pool and jacuzzi! That was nice. With the beach so close we did not use the pool. I will be back! My traveling companions also really enjoyed our time in Hawaii and the location of the unit. Thank you!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
4 day stayWest Covina United States, 22. January 2022 Stayed for 4 days in January, 2022
We enjoy our stay at Waikiki Banyan. We didn't use the pool and BBQ since we go to the beach and ate out. We were able to find a parking spot everyday. Check in/out was easy.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. January 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable, and we will look forward to your next visit!
Fun vacationTeri W. from United States, 18. October 2021 Stayed for 9 days in October, 2021
Check in was a breeze from start to finish.
Condo was so super close to Waikiki strip, stores, restaurants, museum and zoo, we walked ALOT! We did have a rental car do thank God parking was free as long as you had your parking pass, which they provided (if you have guest or an extra car, parking is $27 a day) inside of condo was very clean and spacious, very nice kitchen even though we didn’t use it for cooking, only used microwave a couple times. Fully stocked with appliances, dishes, pots and pans, silverware. Air conditioning was very cold, but only in living room, we had to buy a fan from Walmart to keep cool at night in bedroom, 2 queen beds was very comfortable, lots of extra pillows, sheets, blankets and towels. Vanity and sink was separate from bathroom/shower. Bathroom was very tiny but we managed. The bathroom also had a bidet toilet (weird) but cool. Sliding door to patio was hard to open/close and lock. HUGE HUGE HUGE patio. Awesome and amazing views. Patio was not clean, all the flower pots just had dirt no plants. Patio furniture was old and flimsy, but it worked, just didn’t look like picture. Corn hole shown in picture was broken. People from above us “SOMEWHERE” no clue from where.... kept throwing stuff down on patio area (food, liquids, cigarette butts, lotion) my biggest issue was the tiny black ants EVERYWHERE! They were in the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, on the walls, on the countertops, sometimes in the bed, in the closets.... but we just got used to them. They didn’t bite they was just a nuisance. We always made sure we covered our food up good or Ziploc bags or put them in the microwave so the ants didn’t get in them. I would definitely use this condo again in the future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. October 2021
Mahalo for posting a great detailed review and recommendation of your recent stay. We are happy that you appreciated the great location and free parking of this amazing condo! Even though Hawaii is a tropical climate in which insects are common, all of our rentals are treated for pest control. In the future, please notify your property manager immediately to resolve any issues that may arise during your stay. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Comfortable and beautiful stay!Amanda R. from Palm Bay United States, 24. September 2021 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2021
This beautiful renovated rental was exactly what we needed to relax on our recent Honolulu trip! The lanai was perfect for early morning coffee and ocean viewing! We were only a short walk from the beach and shops. Having free parking was icing on the cake! The unit was comfortable and the building quiet! I loved being near the pool and bbq area. The coffee shop downstairs had dole Whip and it was fantastic! I would definitely stay here again! Thank you!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. September 2021
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great 5 star review and recommendation. We are happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a relaxing vacation! It's what we're here for! We will look forward to seeing you on your return trip!
Stellar StayAnthony O. from United States, 09. August 2021 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2021
It was great. We loved our lanai, and the space was well equipped.
The air conditioner leaked into the room. That wasn't ideal.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. August 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We are glad to hear your enjoyed your stay! We apologize for the Air conditioner problem, thank you for alerting us. In the future please give your property manager an opportunity to remedy any issues while you are still our guest so we can make your stay more enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming your back in the near future.
Condo a few blocks from Waikiki BeachGerald W. from Gunnison US, 10. June 2021 Stayed for 5 days in June, 2021
Our family of 6 had a great time at the Waikiki Banyan #612. Everything in the condo worked properly. The lanai (balcony) was great. The washer and drier were very helpful. I would recommend this condo as a great place for families and would consider staying there again in the future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great locationStockton US, 13. January 2021 Stayed for 6 days in January, 2021
The condo was very clean, came with everything we needed for our stay. The building had a lot of construction going on.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. January 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We are sorry about any building construction. We do provide notices on our website so all guests have this information to consider when making a reservation choice. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Amazing time awayGary K. from Coquitlam Canada, 03. February 2020 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2020
We have booked 3 times (2 different condos) through Captain Cook. We trust the quality of their suites and management. We had the space and location that was perfect for our family of 4. My sons (17 and 20) both had their own bed and we were close to the beach where they could surf on a last minute whim. It is located in a quieter section of Waikiki, but not far to walk to beach, restaurants and night life. Having free parking is a must for our family as we cook most of our meals in so it makes shopping easier, not to mention we enjoy road trips to other locations on the island. Condo was well supplied and when we were missing a cheese grater, Byron was quick to purchase one for us. There is also the added bonus to have a washer and dryer in the suite. Sofa bed was broken, but Byron brought in an air mattress which was very comfortable. Accommodation would have been perfect had the sofa bed been functional. Oh yes, another improvement would have been to have 4 kitchen stools to sit at kitchen island. Thanks Captain Cook!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. February 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts we're so glad your family visit was enjoyable and welcome back! We apologize about the sleeper sofa, and kitchen stools. We have had the sleeper sofa repaired and added a 4th kitchen stool. Thank you for bringing those items to our attention. Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Waikiki BanyonLongwood Unknown, 08. January 2020 Stayed for 4 days in December, 2019
recently updated studio with huge balcony. Unit was on small side, especially if you book it for 5 - 6 people. We enjoyed the beach toys. Sleeper sofa was not even, it was tilting down at the foot area. There were small ant everywhere. Owner was very nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2020
Thank you for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and posting a review and recommendation! The queen sofa bed is new and has a high quality mattress, we are sorry you didn't find it as suitable as you would like. We do have square footage of all condos on our website so all guests have this information to consider when making a reservation choice. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
GREAT APT! GREAT LOCATION!United States, 21. October 2019 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2019
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING HERE! You won't regret it! Apt is newly renovated and super clean. Huge outdoor lanai space, full kitchen, (no dishwasher), washer/dryer in unit, 2 queen beds/1 sofa bed (very comfy). free parking. Can walk to beach, ABC stores, restaurants and shopping! This place is amazing! Byron was super nice and helpful.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. October 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We are very happy that you appreciated the location and added touches of this great condo. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities toilet
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Playground, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 4-Minute Walk To Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing Machine, Washlet Toilet
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".