- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #612T1 - Great for Families – Sleeps Six! HUGE Lanai!
Waikiki Banyan #612T1
1 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)201 Ohua Avenue #612, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #612T1 (3-night minimum) NUC #90/TVU-0589
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
You’ll love the beachy feel of this 6th floor condo with enormous, partial ocean-view lanai! This newly renovated beachy/Hawaiian-feel air-conditioned one-bedroom suite is 533 sf plus a HUGE 1250 sf lanai with table for 4, sofa and chairs, lanai umbrella, a bean bag toss game!
- Luxury Vinyl Tile throughout
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Window AC
- Access to bathroom
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai
- Stainless steel appliances (no dishwasher)
- Quartz counters
- Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
BEDROOM (separated from the living area by a sliding door):
- 2 Queen Beds
- Black-out curtains
- Bathroom Access
- Quartz counters
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
This condo sleeps 6 and smoking is prohibited both inside the condo AND on the large lanai.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Shop
Coffee shop on premises. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
(FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED BY 5PM.)
We get many requests for early check-in, however there may be another guest checking out the same day you are check in. In order to guarantee an early check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Waikiki Banyan #612-T1 (3-night Minimum) - NUC #90/TVU-0589
201 Ohua Avenue
Hawaii TAX ID: TA-144-607-6416-01
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue #612, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great locationStockton US, 13. January 2021 Stayed for 6 days in January, 2021
The condo was very clean, came with everything we needed for our stay. The building had a lot of construction going on.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. January 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We are sorry about any building construction. We do provide notices on our website so all guests have this information to consider when making a reservation choice. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Amazing time awayGary K. from Coquitlam Canada, 03. February 2020 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2020
We have booked 3 times (2 different condos) through Captain Cook. We trust the quality of their suites and management. We had the space and location that was perfect for our family of 4. My sons (17 and 20) both had their own bed and we were close to the beach where they could surf on a last minute whim. It is located in a quieter section of Waikiki, but not far to walk to beach, restaurants and night life. Having free parking is a must for our family as we cook most of our meals in so it makes shopping easier, not to mention we enjoy road trips to other locations on the island. Condo was well supplied and when we were missing a cheese grater, Byron was quick to purchase one for us. There is also the added bonus to have a washer and dryer in the suite. Sofa bed was broken, but Byron brought in an air mattress which was very comfortable. Accommodation would have been perfect had the sofa bed been functional. Oh yes, another improvement would have been to have 4 kitchen stools to sit at kitchen island. Thanks Captain Cook!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. February 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts we're so glad your family visit was enjoyable and welcome back! We apologize about the sleeper sofa, and kitchen stools. We have had the sleeper sofa repaired and added a 4th kitchen stool. Thank you for bringing those items to our attention. Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Waikiki BanyonLongwood Unknown, 08. January 2020 Stayed for 4 days in December, 2019
recently updated studio with huge balcony. Unit was on small side, especially if you book it for 5 - 6 people. We enjoyed the beach toys. Sleeper sofa was not even, it was tilting down at the foot area. There were small ant everywhere. Owner was very nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2020
Thank you for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and posting a review and recommendation! The queen sofa bed is new and has a high quality mattress, we are sorry you didn't find it as suitable as you would like. We do have square footage of all condos on our website so all guests have this information to consider when making a reservation choice. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
GREAT APT! GREAT LOCATION!United States, 21. October 2019 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2019
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING HERE! You won't regret it! Apt is newly renovated and super clean. Huge outdoor lanai space, full kitchen, (no dishwasher), washer/dryer in unit, 2 queen beds/1 sofa bed (very comfy). free parking. Can walk to beach, ABC stores, restaurants and shopping! This place is amazing! Byron was super nice and helpful.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. October 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We are very happy that you appreciated the location and added touches of this great condo. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Precise property address:
201 Ohua Avenue #612
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Entertainment Cable Television
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Washing Machine
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing Machine
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.