- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #908T2 - Great for Families! Sleeps up to 5!
Waikiki Banyan #908T2
1 Bedrooms for 5 guests (max. 5)201 Ohua Avenue #908, Honolulu
Waikiki Banyan #908-T2 (3-Night Minimum Stay) - 201 Ohua Ave.
SPECIAL RATES! All reservations through October 22 must be a 30-night minimum. As of October 15, 2020, travelers arriving to Hawaii from the United States can avoid 14-day quarantine if they have proof of a negative NAAT test (Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) done by a US (CLIA) certified laboratory no more than 72 hours prior to the departure (testing not currently provided for children under 12). Please message us for a low price quote for a 30-night stay!
Newly updated, this air-conditioned condo overlooks Waikiki Banyan’s great recreation deck which includes large heated pool, hot tubs, tennis court, sauna, BBQ area, and children’s play area. Great for those who like a lot of activity – but it can be noisy. AC, FREE parking and FREE WiFi, and just a city block to world famous Waikiki Beach! Sleeps max of 5.
- Tile flooring
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 55” Flat Screen TV
- Dining Table for 4
- Window AC
- Access to bathroom from Living Room
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai
- Electric cooktop/oven (ice maker, but no dishwasher)
BEDROOM (bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding door):
- 2 Queen Beds
- Access to bathroom from bedroom
- Separate vanity
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
Convenient coin-operated laundry facilities on every floor. Coffee shop on premises. Public transportation is readily available, extremely reliable, and located right outside the building on Kuhio Ave!
This a non-smoking accommodation (including the balcony/lanai), sleeps 5 max.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
WAIKIKI BANYAN’S 6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Large heated pool
- 2 hot tubs
- BBQ area
- Tennis court
- Children’s play area
- Snack Shop
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED BY 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-085-258-4448-02
- Address 201 Ohua Avenue #908, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great place for the priceCORBETT US, 10. April 2020 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2020
Had a great stay. Clean with new appliances, cookware and dishes, and very comfy queen beds. Also has excellent location as it is one block to beach. My only complaint is that the pull out bed had a very thin mattress. Probably not suitable for anyone other than a small child.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. April 2020
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the free parking, beautiful sunset views, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Precise property address:
201 Ohua Avenue #908
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Culture Ballet, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Children's Play Area, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Heated Pool, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.