- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Beach Tower #2001 - SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEW! A/C, WiFi, POOL, FREE Parking, Sleeps 6!
Waikiki Beach Tower #2001
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)2470 Kalakaua Avenue, #2001, Honolulu
Waikiki Beach Tower #2001 (3-night minimum)
If you’d like to be directly across the street from the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, then this two-bedroom, two-bath Waikiki Beach Tower condo with 1150 sq.ft. interior living space (and a large 160 sq.ft. ocean-view balcony/lanai with table and chairs) is IT!
- Beautiful ocean views!
- 50" smart flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa (memory foam mattress) with chaise
- Dining area (seats 6)
- Central air conditioning throughout
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and ice maker
MASTER BEDROOM AND BATH:
- King bed
- 32" smart flat screen TV
- Adjoining master bath has twin sinks
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet (in Master Bath only)
- 2 twins (can be made into a king)
- 32" flat screen TV
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE PARKING for one vehicle (Garage height is 6-2" and will NOT fit shuttle-size vans)
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to the U.S. mainland and Canada
WAIKIKI BEACH TOWER RECREATION DECK (4th Floor):
- Fitness center
- Yoga workout room
- New pool deck (heated pool)
- BBQ area
- Secondary wading pool
- Cabanas and lounging areas
- New lockers, showers and restrooms
- Jet spa
- 2 Fire pits
Waikiki Beach tower is within an easy stroll to the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and other Honolulu attractions including many casual and fine dining restaurants, and numerous venues for shopping and entertainment. Water sports and equipment rental equipment can be found just across the street at world famous Waikiki Beach which has a seawall that forms a giant, wave-free pool (excellent for small children).
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6; a 7th person is permitted at an additional $25/day using a twin-size roll-away bed.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR RESERVATIONS BOOKED THE SAME DAY AS ARRIVAL CHECK-IN IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-152-311-6032-01
- Address 2470 Kalakaua Avenue, #2001, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1310 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Twin
Reviews for this property
Best place to beBernhard K. from Kralendijk Bonaire Netherlands Antilles, 15. April 2019 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2019
We had a fantastic stay in a fantastic apartment.
Everything you need is there. The location is perfect.
Property manager was super. All in all it could not have been better.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
An enjoyable and comfortable stay in WaikikiJohn B. from Blackburn South Australia, 11. March 2019 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2019
We had a great time over a few days, in a well-appointed and well-situated apartment overlooking the beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. March 2019
Mahalo, John, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Beach Tower 2001! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next Waikiki visit!
Awesome #2001Minnetonka United States, 03. March 2019 Stayed for 9 days in February, 2019
We have stayed at the Waikiki Beach Tower on several occasions and this is an awesome place to stay! The lay-out and the views from the condo are great. You get a great view of Diamond Head from the kitchen and master bedroom, and the beach from the dining area. The access to the beach is a short half block walk. You will walk longer than that from a lot of hotels right on the beach. All of the staff are wonderful. How can you beat spending time on the beach and than going to the 4th floor to grill out if you want to cook your own food. You can reserve your grilling time at the front desk, and then they will have someone have the grill hot and ready when you get there. The lady they had working on the 4th floor was awesome, and she should get a raise. She even borrowed us her speaker for us to listen to music while we were cooking. AWESOME!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. March 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the amazing location and views of wonderful condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Comfortable Stay, gorgeous viewMel T. from Portland United States, 02. March 2019 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2019
As always we had great service from Captain Cook. The Waikiki Beach Tower is in a great location and this unit has lovely views. This is a very comfortable unit although it is showing a bit of wear, and the kitchen is minimally equipped. We really love the Waikiki Beach Tower for all it has to offer our family. The staff are super and the upgraded gym, lounge deck, pool and bbq areas are great.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. March 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
My stay at Waikiki Beach TowerARATA M. from YOKOHAMA-SHI Japan, 27. February 2019 Stayed for 5 days in February, 2019
Very good and fun,.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. February 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was fun and enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you again on your next Waikiki visit.
Very goodDonna H. from Aston United States, 06. January 2019 Stayed for 9 days in December, 2018
I think the place could use update and was not like the pictures on the website. The kitchen should have all of equipment and stocked as a full kitchen with paper products and etc. The view, location and condominium amenities were the best part.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. January 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Beach Tower. We are very happy that you appreciated the location, views and amenities of this great condo. It’s very disappointing to receive low marks and comments like this, particularly since to date we regularly get 4 and 5 star ratings. We work hard to offer great accommodations and friendly service, and we apologize, if we did not meet your expectations. Each condo is provided with initial “start-up” paper supplies: paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, coffee filters, and dish and laundry soaps. The furnishing were updated less than 2 years ago as well as all of the photos for our website. I will pass your feedback on to the team and we look forward to your next visit.
Beautiful condo, ocean views!San Jose United States, 24. November 2018 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2018
Clean and well laid out condo. Perfect location. Chairs, umbrella, towels all provided for beach. One complaint is the sink in second bathroom leaked (couldn't turn it all the way off.)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. November 2018
Mahalo, Molly, for the wonderful review! We apologize for the bathroom sink problem, thank you for alerting us. In the future please give your property manager an opportunity to remedy any issues while you are still our guest so we can make your stay more enjoyable! We are glad you appreciated the beautiful ocean views and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Very SatisfiedMendota Heights United States, 27. August 2018 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2018
As others have said, the view is great and the service was outstanding. The management company's representative (Byron) was informative and friendly. It was SO nice to have free and simple parking. The location is easy to get to/from by car and is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Not a deal breaker, but it would be nice if they fixed the pocket door to the master bath. Otherwise, it was great.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. August 2018
Aloha Paul! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We will pass your feedback onto the Team and Owner! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Waikiki Beach Tower #2001Rowland Heights United States, 01. August 2018 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2018
Excellent. Location was perfect, just across the street from the Waikiki beach. View was fantastic. View of Diamond Head on the left, and endless ocean in front. Will rent higher floor next time to catch the sunset . Interior was spacious and well equipped. 2 minor items need attention : dryer took a long time to dry. The sliding door for the master bathroom did not stay close. The hinge appeared broken or off track. Overall, enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely rent the Waikiki Beach Tower again .
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. August 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review- Mahalo! The property manager has scheduled the repair of the sliding door - thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are delighted your stay was enjoyable and you appreciated the fantastic views from this condo. We look forward to your next visit!
Beautiful ViewCraig R. from Whittier United States, 07. June 2018 Stayed for 3 days in June, 2018
The view was amazing, and the staff were very friendly. We enjoyed the amenities, and the close walk to the beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the beautiful ocean views of this amazing condo! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great location, nice unitEvergreen United States, 26. May 2018 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2018
The unit is in good shape and well-equipped. It does seem that the air conditioning is struggling a little bit to keep up but I'm sure it will be maintained. Check-in was a breeze, as was getting the car in and out of parking, which is included. The property manager is great and all of the staff in the tower are friendly and helpful.
Views are fantastic from the balcony and you are right in the middle of Waikiki, with all the shops and restaurants it has to offer. Because the unit is on the 20th floor, you feel apart from the bustle of the city, and noise isn't an issue.
Unit has great amenities, including true high-speed internet.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. May 2018
Mahalo for the review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! Thanks for alerting us to the A/C your property manager will make sure it is operating correctly. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki!
Great locationKiama Downs Australia, 24. May 2018 Stayed for 3 days in May, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. May 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Across street from Waikiki Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fitness Center, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.