- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Beach Tower #2302 - LUCKY YOU! Breathtaking ocean and Diamond Head Views!
Waikiki Beach Tower #2302
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)2470 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Waikiki Beach Tower #2302 has a 3-night minimum.
RENOVATION NOTICE: Many condos at the Aston/Aqua Waikiki Beach Tower are undergoing renovations/upgrades through the end of March 2018. Work is scheduled daily between 9am and 5pm. Noise reverberates throughout the building and may affect your stay. If construction noise becomes a problem during your stay, please contact your property manager.
This spacious, centrally air-conditioned two-bedroom, two-bath condo (1025 square feet plus large lanai) has a breathtaking unobstructed panoramic ocean view! Photos do NOT do this beautiful vacation rental justice!
- 46" smart flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Interior Dining area
- sq. ft. lanai/balcony with table and chairs for outside dining.
- Central A/C
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave and newer appliances
- Cal King bed
- 40" smart flat screen TV
- Master bath has shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
- 2 extra long Twin beds (can be made into King on request)
- 32" flat screen TV
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE PARKING for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Netflix
- FREE local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
WAIKIKI BEACH TOWER RECREATION DECK:
- Fitness center
- Yoga workout room
- New pool deck (heated pool)
- BBQ area
- Secondary wading pool
- Cabanas and lounging areas
- New lockers, showers and restrooms
- Jet spa
- 2 Fire pits
Waikiki Beach Tower is in the heart of Waikiki; an easy stroll to many casual and fine dining restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Water sports and equipment rental equipment can be found just across the street at world famous Waikiki Beach which has a seawall that forms a giant, wave-free pool (excellent for small children).
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-062-789-0176-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2470 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 23
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1025 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Fantastic time in hawaiiNaoki T. from Kawasaki-city Japan, 10. September 2017 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2017
We had fantastic time with my family.We would like to thank you most warmly for your very kind hospitality extended. to us during our stay in the Beach tower.
・Byron-san was very kind.
・Towels and bedclothes were so pleasant clean environment and the quantity was sufficiency.
・There were five beach chairs.
・There were unwashed four mag cups in the rack.
・The tank cover of toilets was broken. That need replacing. Although that was unreciprocated.
・Byron-san made a response to the trouble of shower. But the refinement came short of our expectation.
・The washing machine was frowst.
・Totally, the room was so good. But the reservation is running. So, we wonder that there is no time to be maintain.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. September 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments. We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Fabulous condo, amazing views, fun location!Placerville United States, 01. September 2017 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2017
We stayed here for one week in August and the condo was wonderful! Well decorated, lots of room, well equipped kitchen (including salt and pepper!). The views are amazing - so beautiful. It was fun to watch all the surfers and boats. The hot tub and pool on the fourth floor were really great to have as well. It was very windy when we were there so we didn't use the BBQs but the area where they are was really nice. The exercise room was very well equipped and clean - it was better than my gym at home! It was fun to work out in the morning, walk across the street for a dip in the ocean then a quick hot tub before the day's adventures. The pull out couch mattress was very comfortable to sleep on. The unit has a keyless entry so you don't have to worry about managing keys.
This condo is at the east edge of Waikiki so you are close to everything. You can walk right across the street to Wall beach which is nice and calm. The water is so warm! There are lots of restaurants in walking distance and the many ABC stores (one is steps away) have a lot of what you might need, especially when you first get there.
The management company was great. There were supposed to be four beach chairs but there were only two when we got there. Bryon quickly got us two more, right in time for a big family picnic on the beach.
I would definitely stay here again and work with Captain Cook in the future. In my opinion, they were much better than previous vrbo experiences we have had.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Beachtower 2302! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Byron; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Perfect apartment in perfect locationPeter O. from Hendra Australia, 04. July 2017 Stayed for 6 days in June, 2017
Stayed 6 nights in this 2 bedroom 23rd floor apartment with spectacular ocean views, directly across the road from the beach. The apartment was extremely well equipped and in excellent location close to all the sights and amenities of Waikiki Beach. Will definitely be back!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. July 2017
Mahalo, for posting a great review and recommendation of your recent stay! We're so glad you appreciated the location and ocean views of this fabulous condo! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions restaurants, zoo
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Fitness Room / Equipment, Iron & Board
- Kitchen Toaster, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, -, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, photography, outlet shopping, luaus, eco tourism, paddle boating
- Living Lanai / Balcony, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Central Air, Washer/Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses hospital, ATM/bank, fitness center
- Location type Ocean View, Beach View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities jet skiing, paragliding, tennis, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, sailing, hiking, golf, deepsea fishing, wind-surfing, scuba diving or snorkeling
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.