- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Park Heights #1503 - OCEAN VIEW! Your New Home Away from Home!
Waikiki Park Heights #1503
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2440 Kuhio Ave #1503, Honolulu
Waikiki Park Heights #1503 (3-night minimum)
SPALLING NOTICE: Spalling concrete repairs on exterior walkways is underway at Waikiki Park Heights which may involve noisy and dusty concrete drilling/jack-hammering after which walkways will be sealed. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. There should be no noise before 9:00 am. The work is expected to go through the end of September, 2017. Depending on the floor being repaired, this work may not impact your stay at all, especially if you plan to spend days at the beach or sightseeing. If the noise affects your stay, please let us know.
Enjoy this contemporary 15th floor one bedroom condo (488 sq. ft. interior plus 60 sq. ft balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with beautiful ocean views and central A/C!
- Full size sleeper sofa (best for 2 children or 1 adult)
- 35" Flat screen TV
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchenette with granite counters, full-size stainless steel refrigerator, 2 burner cook-top, microwave.
BEDROOM (A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom):
- Queen bed
- 22" flat screen TV
The bathroom has granite counters and a walk-in shower (NO tub) with hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada, U.S. Mainland
- TV has Digital Variety Pack, & Showtime.
Parking $15/day plus tax, subject to availability.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, blocks to the supermarket, and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has heated saline pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-139-433-1648-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2440 Kuhio Ave #1503, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 15
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 488 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Perfect place!Ormeau Hills Australia, 07. May 2017 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2017
Great place, great location, 3 mins walk to Waikiki Beach. Lovely view to the ocean and at the back to the mountain. Bus stop right down stairs.
My Family really enjoyed our stay there. Barbara the owner was very lovely.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments and recommendation. Glad to hear you appreciated the great location of this wonderful condo! We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Nice findTim M. from Pitt Meadows Canada, 28. March 2017 Stayed for 10 days in March, 2017
This was a very clean updated suite. It had everything we needed to make meals when we did not want to go out to eat. No problem at all, the beds were comfortable and the place was quite. It appeared to be closer than then the pictures show and the walk was less than 5 minutes to the beach and great location. I would not hesitate to rent this suite in the future, very happy to find this place.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. March 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic 5 star review, Tim - mahalo! We’re happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Great Location and ValueCupertino United States, 28. February 2017 Stayed for 3 days in February, 2017
For the same price as a junky hotel in the area, you get this beautiful unit. The pictures are very accurate. The living space is small, but it never felt cramped--I think this is because the bedroom was a good size. This unit is perfect for 2 adults plus 1-2 children. The bed room has a queen size bed, and the grey couch that you see in the pictures lays flat to make a bed that is about the size of a full-sized mattress. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. One of the best features of this unit is the ocean view from the living room and lanai. I don't think this is even mentioned in the description! It was wonderful to be able to drink my morning coffee on the lanai and watch the surfers trying to catch waves. Another great feature is the location--just about 2 short Waikiki blocks to the main strip, Kalakaua, and the beach. This was our 2nd time renting with Captain Cook Resorts, and am sure that we will do so again on our next Oahu visit.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. March 2017
Mahalo Keith! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions coin laundry, museums, restaurants, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Cable Television, Flat Screen
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Beach, -
- Kitchen Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Kitchenette, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Leisure activities luaus, scenic drives, -, walking, whale watching, beachcombing
- Living Lanai / Balcony, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Non Smoking, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Kitchenette (no dishwasher), Coin Operated Laundry
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Heated saline pool
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Waikiki Park Heights #1012 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Kitchenette , Building (Waikiki Park Heights), Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $115 to $165
Larger one-bedroom corner unit with new kitchenette and beautiful ocean view, central AC, and WiFi! Great location; just 5 minute walk to best beaches in Waikiki and close to NEW International Market Place. Parking $15/day. Sleeps 4.
Exact match: Waikiki Park Heights #803 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Kitchenette , Building (Waikiki Park Heights), Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $165
Enjoy a peek-a-boo ocean-view from this one-bedroom with central AC! Granite counters in kitchen and bath, twin beds (can be made up as a King) and queen sleeper sofa. Great location; close to Waikiki Beach, restaurants, and shopping. Free WiFi!
Exact match: Waikiki Park Heights #810 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Kitchenette , Building (Waikiki Park Heights), Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $165
One-bedroom condo with central AC, kitchenette and partial ocean view. 5 min walk to the best beach in Waikiki, restaurants, shopping. FREE WIFI, local and long distance calls to Canada and US; parking $15/day plus tax. Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Waikiki Park Heights #1705 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Waikiki Park Heights), Rentals does not match Kitchenette1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $175
Renovated ocean-view one-bedroom with central AC! Excellent location; 5 min walk to best beach in Waikiki, restaurants, and shopping. FREE WIFI and local calls included. Parking $15/day. Sleeps 3-4.
Close Match: Waikiki Park Heights #1105 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Kitchenette , Building (Waikiki Park Heights) does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $165
Recently upgraded one-bedroom unit with kitchenette and ocean view, central AC, and FREE WiFi. Great location; just 5 minute walk to best beaches in Waikiki and close to the NEW International Market Place. Parking $15/day. Sleeps 4.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.