- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Park Heights #1503 - OCEAN VIEW! Your New Home Away from Home!
Waikiki Park Heights #1503
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)2440 Kuhio Ave, #1503, Honolulu
Waikiki Park Heights #1503 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy this contemporary 15th floor one bedroom condo (488 sq. ft. interior plus 60 sq. ft balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with beautiful ocean views and central A/C!
- Full size sleeper sofa (narrow, best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
- 35" Flat screen TV
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchenette with granite counters, full-size stainless steel refrigerator, 2 burner cook-top, microwave (no oven).
BEDROOM (A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom):
- Queen bed
- 22" flat screen TV
The bathroom has granite counters and a walk-in shower (NO tub) with hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada, U.S. Mainland
- TV has Digital Variety Pack, & Showtime.
Parking $15/day plus tax, subject to availability.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, blocks to the supermarket, and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has heated saline pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-139-433-1648-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2440 Kuhio Ave, #1503, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 15
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 488 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Waikiki Park Heights #1503Mermaid Waters Australia, 23. April 2018 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2018
Great experience no complaints at all. Very clean and in a great location. The host was very accommodating and very nice. Would highly recommend. Only think Id say that was lacking was that from the balcony you over look the roof of a low set high rise that isn't very pretty, other than that a great stay in a great location only 1 block from Waikiki Beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. April 2018
Mahalo for your time and input of your recent stay. We are glad your stay was enjoyable and that you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Close to the beach and shoppingShelby United States, 15. April 2018 Stayed for 6 days in April, 2018
We would stay here again the place is nice and clean!! The only complaint we had was that it would be nice to have material/map/brochures of the area and all it has to offer. More towels for guest especially if staying a week since there is no housekeeping other than that I would say it’s a great deal for the money!!! If we go back it’s a place I will consider and I will recommend to others
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this great condo! In our reservation confirmation information we offer our guests to download our Free Hospitality mobile app so you can see what Oahu has to offer in the way of sights, restaurants,and activities. We apologize you felt not enough towels were provided, a quick call to your property manager would have brought you more towels. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit!
Mahalo WaikikiWenatchee United States, 20. January 2018 Stayed for 3 days in January, 2018
We loved this property as it had great views and was very century located for walking to the beach and enjoying the city. Our only issue was the bedroom carpet needed cleaning. We were told when we left that they were going to clean it that afternoon. Great place to stay!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2018
Mahalo for the wonderful and positive review and recommendation! We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay in this great condo! Hope to see you on your next visit!
Perfect place!Ormeau Hills Australia, 07. May 2017 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2017
Great place, great location, 3 mins walk to Waikiki Beach. Lovely view to the ocean and at the back to the mountain. Bus stop right down stairs.
My Family really enjoyed our stay there. Barbara the owner was very lovely.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments and recommendation. Glad to hear you appreciated the great location of this wonderful condo! We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Nice findTim M. from Pitt Meadows Canada, 28. March 2017 Stayed for 10 days in March, 2017
This was a very clean updated suite. It had everything we needed to make meals when we did not want to go out to eat. No problem at all, the beds were comfortable and the place was quite. It appeared to be closer than then the pictures show and the walk was less than 5 minutes to the beach and great location. I would not hesitate to rent this suite in the future, very happy to find this place.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. March 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic 5 star review, Tim - mahalo! We’re happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Great Location and ValueCupertino United States, 28. February 2017 Stayed for 3 days in February, 2017
For the same price as a junky hotel in the area, you get this beautiful unit. The pictures are very accurate. The living space is small, but it never felt cramped--I think this is because the bedroom was a good size. This unit is perfect for 2 adults plus 1-2 children. The bed room has a queen size bed, and the grey couch that you see in the pictures lays flat to make a bed that is about the size of a full-sized mattress. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. One of the best features of this unit is the ocean view from the living room and lanai. I don't think this is even mentioned in the description! It was wonderful to be able to drink my morning coffee on the lanai and watch the surfers trying to catch waves. Another great feature is the location--just about 2 short Waikiki blocks to the main strip, Kalakaua, and the beach. This was our 2nd time renting with Captain Cook Resorts, and am sure that we will do so again on our next Oahu visit.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. March 2017
Mahalo Keith! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions waterfalls, coin laundry, museums, restaurants, zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Cable Television, Flat Screen
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Ala Moana Beach Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic -, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, 2-burner cook top, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, luaus
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Non Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Ironing Board and Iron, Air Conditioning (Central), Lanai / Balcony, Coin Operated Laundry, Kitchenette (no dishwasher), Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Heated saline pool, Swimming Pool
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities fishing, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, wind-surfing, tennis, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, hiking, golf
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.