- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Park Heights #1611 - Great Ocean View, central A/C, quick walk to beach! Sleeps 4.
Waikiki Park Heights #1611
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2440 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu
Waikiki Park Heights #1611 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Enjoy the beautiful ocean views from this great one-bedroom condo (488 square feet plus 60 sqft ocean-view balcony/lanai with table and chairs).
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring throughout
- Queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress
- Dining for 4
- 48" Smart Flat Screen TV
KITCHENETTE: Full-size refrigerator, 4-burner cook-top, oven and microwave
BEDROOM (a long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom):
- King Bed (can be made as Twins on request)
- Walk-in shower stall (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US Mainland
- FREE WiFi
- TV has digital Variety Pack, & Showtime
- NO RESORT FEES!
Parking, subject to availability, is $20/day plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, blocks to the supermarket, and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security; secure elevators
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has heated saline pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- We do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-096-193-9456-02
- Address 2440 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 16
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 0 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great location - Awsom appatrement.Wildwood Australia, 29. May 2019 Stayed for 11 days in May, 2019
Our holiday accommodation in Hawaii was fantastic. Better than we imagined. Our room number 1611 was like it was brand new. Including all of the items inside the apartment. Great experience. Fabulous location. Waikiki at your fingertips. Wow....
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. May 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we exceeded your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Terrific apartment in a great location!Camberwell Australia, 01. April 2019 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2019
My husband and I spent a week at this beautiful rental. We were allocated an agent who met us on time and helped us settle into the apartment. The view was the first thing, our lanais was where we spent our mornings having breakfast watching the surfers who were eagerly waiting for the next wave. The kitchen had everything we needed and the bed was soooo comfortable. The beach was a 5 minute walk and we had use of beach towels and beach chairs. We were able to walk to the heart of waikiki beach restaurant and shops. The bus and trolley services were minutes away from our door step. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this apartment.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. April 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Entertainment Cable Television, Satellite / Cable
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.