- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Park Heights #1705 - Ocean View Lanai and a Easy 5-10 min. walk to beach! Sleeps 4.
Waikiki Park Heights #1705
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2440 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Waikiki Park Heights #1705 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy the attention to detail in this renovated one-bedroom condo with ocean views and central A/C! With 488 sq.ft. (plus 60 sq. ft. balcony/lanai with table and chairs), your "home away from home" features cool porcelain tile flooring throughout.
- Full size convertible sleeper sofa (best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
- 42” flat screen TV.
- Dining for 4
- Granite counters; tile backsplash
- Full-size stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave)
- Cutlery, cooking utensils, dishes, glassware, and a large selection of pots and pans!
A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom.
- 2 twin beds (can be made as a King with bridge)
- 32” flat screen TV
- Granite counters
- Private shower (NO tub) and drying/changing area. Shower has a built-in seating area and hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE free local calls
- FREE WiFi
- TV has Digital Variety Pack, & Showtime.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15/day plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, blocks to the supermarket, and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has heated saline pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please call Reservations for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-063-282-9952-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2440 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 17
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 0 ft2
- Beds 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Ocean View #1705Lois T. from San Ramon United States, 30. October 2017 Stayed for 21 days in September, 2017
Although this property had been remodeled--and that was nice--there were some areas--baseboards, floors dust bunnies that could be cleaned a bit more. Loved the view--comfy furniture and the quietness.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. October 2017
Mahalo, for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We were very unhappy to hear that the floors had not been cleaned properly. Had you notified us immediately, we would have had Housekeeping back to the unit right away to make sure everything was up to our standards. In the future, please remember that the property manager is there to resolve any issues that may arise during your stay. We hope your future travels do include another visit! See you then!
Great locationFletcher Australia, 06. October 2017 Stayed for 15 days in August, 2017
Nice and convenient. Great location.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. October 2017
Mahalo for the great review! We are so glad you appreciated the location of this fabulous condo, will look forward to your next visit!
Perfect condo perfect locationDonna P. from East Maitland Australia, 16. May 2017 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2017
Our vacation experience was absolutely amazing the condo outstanding much more than I expected the location perfect easy walking distance to everything the management team and staff went above and beyond I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to all just perfect in every way
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. May 2017
Aloha Donna! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
I want to live hereJackie H. from Glenmore Park Australia, 06. March 2017 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2017
Fantastic location, bright & modern. The building is setback from the street, so pretty quiet, with bus stop very close. The condo was spotless and very clean. Kitchen was great, with a full size fridge! Roomy condo for 2 people, would be squeezy with 4. Property manager (Barbara) was very helpful. The only negative (being really picky) is the Laundry in coin-op, which is fine, but there is no change machine so you need to collect your quarters. #1705 felt like home, I could live here. Would definitely stay here again on my next holiday to Waikiki. Highly recommended.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. March 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review, Jackie! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Waikiki condo lifePalm desert United States, 23. January 2017 Stayed for 8 days in January, 2017
Great location, walking distance to everything. The 2 TVS had different channels? Would have liked a comfortable couch. Quiet for waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. January 2017
Mahalo, Ann! We appreciate the feedback and glad that you appreciate the location of this great condo, we will look forward to your next visit!
Good locationJiyoon L. from seoul Korea, Republic of, 07. January 2017 Stayed for 5 days in December, 2016
I have been using it for 3 years, but I feel comfortable every time
I hope to see you again.
The bathtub water did not come down well.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and we appreciate your return business. We are sorry to hear of the problems you encountered with the bathtub. Thanks for alerting us to this. We will pass this info on to the property manager for resolution. During your next visit, should you encounter any problem, we hope you will allow your property manager to resolve any issue during your stay. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great apartmentJenelle K. from Cessnock Australia, 25. September 2016 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2016
Lovely apartment with great views, all within an easy five minute walk to both the beach and shops/restaurants. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony every afternoon taking in the street and beach views.
The bed was comfy, and apartment was clean and well maintained. There were plenty of towels, and we appreciated having access to a communal laundry.
My parents were staying across the street in another motel, and found there to be quite a bit of street noise during the night. Our apartment however was set back far enough so that we did not experience this.
There really were no negatives to this apartment, and we would definitely recommend staying here!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. September 2016
Aloha Jenelle! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Glad Waikiki Park Heights worked out so well for you! Hope you're able to plan a return visit soon (and your parents, too!)!
A break from the cold!Glenn C. from Borenore Australia, 26. August 2016 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2016
Awsome experience , the apartment was only two blocks away from everything, it had everything needed for a comfortable stay, clean and modern, with plenty of linen/towels for the 3 of us for the 7 days we were there. Catch a bus to anywhere from out the front & if you don't want to use the kitchen the choice of restaurants was excellent. My only downside to this experience was the fold out bed for our son he found it uncomfortable &I had to use the inflatable mattress
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. August 2016
Mahalo, Glen! Hope you can return soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Culture Museums, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Geographic Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, -, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Stove, Rice Cooker, Oven, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Parking may be available for fee, Ironing Board and Iron, Air Conditioning (Central), Lanai / Balcony, Coin Operated Laundry, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Full kitchen without dishwasher
- Outdoor Sundeck, Swimming Pool
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.