- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Park Heights #1708 - Nice Ocean View, central A/C, quick walk to beach! Sleeps 3.
Waikiki Park Heights #1708
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)2440 Kuhio Ave. #1708, Honolulu
Waikiki Park Heights #1708 - (30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Enjoy the beautiful ocean views from this cute one-bedroom condo (488 square feet plus ocean-view balcony/lanai with table and chairs).
- Tile floors throughout
- NEW Full-size sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress (good for one adult or 2 small children)
- Plantation Shutters in Living Room
- Dining table and chairs
- 40" flat screen TV
KITCHENETTE: Full-size refrigerator (NEW in 2019), 4-burner cook-top, toaster oven and microwave (no oven)
BEDROOM (a long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom):
- Queen bed
- Plantation Shutters
- Walk-in shower stall (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Soaking tub
- Separate water closet
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls
- FREE WiFi
- TV has digital Variety Pack, & Showtime
- NO RESORT FEES!
Parking, subject to availability, is $210/month plus tax.
WAIKIKI PARK HEIGHTS:
- Located in central Waikiki, just a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, blocks to the supermarket, and near public transportation
- 24-hour Security; secure elevators
- Famous Hy's Steakhouse on site!
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4th floor Sundeck has heated saline pool, lounge chairs, and tables with umbrellas.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- We do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-152-220-4672-01
Waikiki Park Heights #1708 - 2440 Kuhio Ave.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2440 Kuhio Ave. #1708, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 17
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 488 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Sisters from AustraliaHeather P. from Woodville South Australia, 23. August 2019 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2019
Great place to stay, very neat and tidy and close to everything from shopping to the beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. August 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Fantastic apartment in awesome locationMerewether AU, 23. July 2019 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2019
This apartment was perfect for a couple, small kitchenette enough for meals and breakfast., seperate bedroom very functional. Location is awesome 300m from the beach and plenty of restaurants in nearby streets. View from verandah is perfect for watching surfers and boats. Highly recommend this unit, great value for money.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
it's wonderful stay!WAKANA S. from Hai Lao Ming Shi Japan, 18. June 2019 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2019
The view was great!
The room was clean and everything was ready, and all the utensils were placed! It was convenient near the sea and trolley bus stop.
I want to use again (^ ^)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Pleasant stayMorgantown United States, 13. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2019
The property is located in a very nice location. Clean, and has pretty much all that we needed. Check-in took a while, as we arrived at noon, before the 3pm official check-in time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. June 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great LocationLuis C. from New Westminster Northeast Canada, 23. April 2019 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2019
This property is in a great location! Waikiki Beach is a 5min walk away. It is also within walking distance to all the great restaurants and shopping areas.
The property has a pool for guests to use as well.
The place was very clean upon arrival. However we would have liked if more cleaning supplies were provided in the suite to maintain it clean.
The bed was too firm for our comfort, but it may suit other guests well. This was the case at another suite in the same building where we stayed in the past. It must be the norm.
Overall, this property is recommended. Especially for small families. The view from the balcony is also great!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2019
Mahalo, Luis for the wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the great location. We understand that mattress firmness is a personal preference, and we are sorry you didn't find it as comfortable as you would like. We will look forward to your next visit!
wonderful view, convenient locationJustin M. from Phoenix US, 21. February 2019 Stayed for 10 days in February, 2019
This simple condo with an ocean view is right where you need it to be to walk to Waikiki Beaches or out for dinner and drinks. Close to diamond head and the zoo as well.
Barbara was there to greet me as I arrived and she was delight. There was a small issue with parking stall i re severed and she handled it right away.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this wonderful condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the great views and convenient location! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
perfect location.MATSUMOTO K. from TOSHIMAKU-KU Japan, 22. December 2018 Stayed for 15 days in November, 2018
The room was clean since it was reformed, but we had problems with the wi-fi environment where we couldn't use it in the bedroom. Barbara was cooperative which helped. AC wasn't that strong so it was quite hot, but if your not an AC fan it's alright. The fridge leaked. Barbara said she would change it. The shower water pressure good. Nice veiw. Security good. Easy to get around Waikiki. The coin laundry was inconvenient since one person was basically hogging all six of them.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. December 2018
Mahalo for posting a review of your recent stay and we are so glad you found the condo and location to you liking. We were sorry to hear of the problems you experienced but glad that you contacted your property manager Barbara to resolve them during your stay. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full Sleeper Sofa, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Queen Bed, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.