- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Shore #1304 - Ocean and Sunset Views plus a Front Row Seat to Friday Night Fireworks!
Waikiki Shore #1304
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2161 Kalia Road, #1304, Honolulu
Waikiki Shore #1304 – (3 night minimum)
How does it get better than being able to enjoy endless ocean and sunset views plus having your own front row seat to Friday Night Fireworks from your own private lanai? Come and stay in this high floor air-conditioned, ocean-view studio (356sf interior plus 61sf lanai with table/chairs) at Waikiki Shore, the only beach front condominium building in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki!
- Tile floors throughout
- King Bed (can be made into twins upon request)
- 46" Flat Screen TV
- Whisper-quiet split Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, gas stove/oven, microwave)(no dishwasher)
- Dining for 2
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
Waikiki Shore sits perpendicular to Waikiki Beach and is located next to Fort DeRussy Park (which houses the U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii) and is in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. Waikiki Shore amenities include an activities desk, secured entry, parking (fee applies), shopping and onsite nail salon.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE Parking for 1 vehicle!
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! It’s a great spot to watch for green sea turtles!
This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai/balcony) sleeps a maximum of 2.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: PENDING
Waikiki Shore #1304 – 2161 Kalia Road
- Address 2161 Kalia Road, #1304, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 13
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 356 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, toilet, tub
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience store on site, Nearby Bus Stop
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, On Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Gas Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, No Smoking, Parking Included, Split Air Conditioning, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing Machine
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities hiking, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.