- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Shore #1304 - Ocean and Sunset Views plus a Front Row Seat to Friday Night Fireworks!
Waikiki Shore #1304
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2161 Kalia Road #1304, Honolulu
Waikiki Shore #1304 – (3 night minimum)
How does it get better than being able to enjoy endless ocean and sunset views plus having your own front row seat to Friday Night Fireworks from your own private lanai? Come and stay in this high floor air-conditioned, ocean-view studio (356sf interior plus 61sf lanai with table/chairs) at Waikiki Shore, the only beach front condominium building in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki!
- Tile floors throughout
- King Bed (can be made into twins upon request until 3/24/20 when bed will be replaced with a Cal King which cannot be separated)
- 46" Flat Screen TV
- Whisper-quiet split Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, gas stove/oven, microwave)(no dishwasher)
- Dining for 2
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
Waikiki Shore sits perpendicular to Waikiki Beach and is located next to Fort DeRussy Park (which houses the U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii) and is in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. Waikiki Shore amenities include an activities desk, secured entry, parking (fee applies), shopping and onsite nail salon.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE Parking for 1 vehicle!
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! It’s a great spot to watch for green sea turtles!
This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai/balcony) sleeps a maximum of 2.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-101-014-7328-01
Waikiki Shore #1304 – 2161 Kalia Road
- Address 2161 Kalia Road #1304, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 13
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 356 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
Waikiki getawayNew Lambton Australia, 13. February 2020 Stayed for 3 days in February, 2020
The apartment was lovely well setup there were chairs and umbrella for the beach which was right in front of the building. The view from the lanai was amazing there was even a great view to Diamond Head out the entry door. Will definitely be back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2020
Mahalo,for the wonderful 5 star review and positive comments! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon and we look forward to your next visit!
Location Location LocationNatalie C. from Buffalo United States, 27. January 2020 Stayed for 4 days in January, 2020
We stayed in this Waikiki studio apartment for 4 days/3 nights. It is very close to all shops and restaurants. The beach directly in front of the hotel is a little rocky but you can walk down for 10 mins and be in the center of the most beautiful beach in the area. The key is very easy to use, we had no issues. Be aware that the space is very small and the kitchen is limited. We still made breakfast each morning.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. January 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable!
Xmas on the beachRickey M. from St George US, 17. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
Great location and view. Will come again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Wonderful condo. View was amazing!!Charles H. from Leander US, 12. November 2019 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2019
All we were looking for. Thank you!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. November 2019
Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Fab View and Great LocationnBerkeley United States, 23. October 2019 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2019
This unit is immaculate and well maintained. Front row view of the beach and the nearby Friday night fireworks. Easy walk to many Waikiki restaurants, shops and other amenities. Good value for single or couple.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2019
Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the amazing ocean views, location and value of this great condo! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
立地も駐車場も景色も最高atutaku Japan, 15. October 2019 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. October 2019
Mahalo for your time and input of your recent experience at Waikiki Shore. We are very happy that you appreciated the convenient location, ocean views, free parking, washer/dryer and cleanliness of this great condo. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Waikiki Shore #1304 Great View!Ana P. from Winnetka United States, 08. September 2019 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2019
We booked this property from home away from home for our first wedding anniversary, The booking process was easy, Wendy was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. We were greeted by Paul at the hotel entrance he was very friendly and polite, showed us where our parking was located. Our parking for the week was included with the rental, it’s definitely a great perk! The condo was as pictured, perfect for a couple. Property included stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, washer and dryer ( can be loud) shower is a bit small but perfect for us. The view from our room was breathtaking, we were able to see the fireworks on Friday from the comfort of our room. The beach is literally down stairs on the property! My husband and I would go jogging every morning it’s very convenient, nice little walkway/path next to beach. There’s a few different food markets near by and Costco has was the least expensive in town.
Overall our visit was easy, pleasant. If I had pick an area of opportunity, I would say, housekeeping could do a better job on deep cleaning before customers arrive. I was okay but they could do better. I bought a few cleaning supplies to touch things up. Other than that, I would recommend this property! It’s definitely worth every penny. I can’t wait to come back next year!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. September 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your wedding anniversary stay! We are pleased that you appreciated the convenient location, free parking and amazing views of this great condo! It makes our day to get this kind of feedback and know that our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We apologize you felt deep cleaning was not provided, a quick call to your property manager would have brought Housekeeping back to the unit to make sure it was up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit
Precise property address:
2161 Kalia Road #1304
0 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, toilet, tub
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience store on site, Nearby Bus Stop
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, On Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Gas Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, No Smoking, Parking Included, Split Air Conditioning, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing Machine
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities hiking, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.