- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Shore #1304 - Ocean & Sunset Views, FREE Parking & Washlet!
Waikiki Shore #1304
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2161 Kalia Rd #1304, Honolulu
Waikiki Shore #1304 – 2161 Kalia Rd. (3-night minimum)
How does it get better than being able to enjoy endless ocean and sunset views from your own private lanai? Come and stay in this high floor air-conditioned, ocean-view studio (361-sqft interior plus 57-sqft lanai with table/chairs) at Waikiki Shore, the only beach front condominium building in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki!
Waikiki Shore sits perpendicular to Waikiki Beach and is located next to Fort DeRussy Park (which houses the U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii) and is in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you're walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. Waikiki Shore amenities include an activities desk, secured entry, parking (fee applies), shopping and onsite nail salon. Although there is NO POOL at this location, you have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! It's a great spot to watch for green sea turtles!
**STRICT MAX OCCUPANCY OF 2 GUESTS TOTAL (infants/toddlers <3 years old not counted). NO EXCEPTIONS.**
BUILDING NOTICE: Elevator maintenance beginning October 31, 2022. Only 1 of the 2 elevators will be in service at a time while the other is being upgraded, for approximately 12 months.
– Tile floors throughout
– California King Bed (can NOT be made into 2 Twins)
– 55" OLED TV
– Whisper-quiet split Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fan
– Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, gas stove/oven, microwave) (no dishwasher)
– Dining for 2
– Tub/Shower combo with handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Designated On-site Parking for 1 vehicle!
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. Mainland
– NO RESORT FEES!
During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to fines of up to $700 per infraction, plus actual repair/replacement costs due to smoke/fire damage.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-101-014-7328-01
- Address 2161 Kalia Rd #1304, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 13
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 361 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
It was wonderfulBurnsville United States, 27. September 2022 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2022
Beautiful view, had all the cooking tools we needed. Property manager was very friendly and helpful
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. September 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Great View apartment with perfect parkingLaura O. from United States, 24. September 2022 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2022
Host was friendly, responsive and available.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. September 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits
Great place to stay at.May V. from Stockton United States, 18. May 2022 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2022
Location was perfect and the condo was clean. Great host.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. May 2022
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a 5 star review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Book It!Cheri W. from Novi United States, 28. February 2022 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2022
From the beginning of the booking to check out, everything was seamlessly easy. The view and location drew us to this condo and they certainly surpassed our expectations. You will have a perfect seat for every sunset. The elevators (15 feet away from your door) are fast and the condo location on Waikiki beach is central yet quiet. Easy walk to beach, restaurants, and shopping. The condo itself is clean, comfortable, and provides everything you need for a great stay. We took advantage of the washer and dryer, so pack lightly. Having access to beach chairs, umbrella and a cooler were very helpful and saved us some money. Everything functioned well in the condo and start up supplies were provided. Get excited and enjoy!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. February 2022
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star rreview and recommendation! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we surpassed your expectations! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
love the location, view!Heidi R. from Winchester United States, 01. February 2022 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2022
a beautiful location, the view is priceless!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. February 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We look forward to your next visit!
Beautiful ViewsWest Jordan US, 21. January 2022 Stayed for 8 days in January, 2022
Great high floor with views, can watch sunset. Property in good condition. Loved having reserved parking in a locked garage, so easy. Located in walking distance to restaurants. I loved the Steak Shake downstairs and direct access to beach. So convenient having kitchen and laundry. Minuses: flat pillows and electric toilet.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. January 2022
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Shore! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager and look forward to your next visit.
Very GoodTsutomu T. from Higashimurayama Japan, 23. November 2021 Stayed for 11 days in November, 2021
Everything is excellent.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. November 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! We will look forward to your next visit!
A room with an A+ viewJames M. from Hanover Park US, 04. October 2021 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2021
The room was just as described. Very clean, walk out door to Waikiki Beach. The rental manager was nearby and answered the one question I had immediately. Coffee on the Balcony in the morning was excellent.
The Property Management was excellent. They notified me three days prior to a water shut off for routine maintenance, and gave me a small refund for the inconvenience it may have caused. I don't know any other property that would have done that without complaint calls. Very nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. October 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations with amazing ocean views and added touches in fabulous condo!. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. It was our pleasure to be your host and hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
First Hawaii VisitMichael N. from United States, 25. September 2021 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2021
Nice room and view. Paul was great to check in with. Easy parking and walking distance to Waikiki
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. September 2021
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful first Hawaiian vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
The best place for a couple!Cintia O. from United States, 29. August 2021 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2021
Amazing views from the balcony day and night! Apartment equipped and clean. Quiet and working air conditioning very well. Quiet place and very well located. You can find everything you want within a few meters without having to use the car. The host was friendly and helpful. We will recommend this apartment to our friends. We will definitely be back soon.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. August 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the amazing views, location and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Wedding Anniversary on WaikikiRichard M. from Livermore US, 27. May 2021 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2021
Perfectly located building right on the beach with incredible views. Right next to open space, so much quieter than most of Waikiki. Very clean and well equipped. It was exactly as advertised and a great place to stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. May 2021
Mahalo for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding anniversary stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki!
Very quiet and convenientH S. from United States, 26. April 2021 Stayed for 3 days in April, 2021
We stayed 3 nights at the Waikiki Shore unit 1304. The unit is a very nice and clean studio with kitchen. It was very quiet and we also had a dedicated parking space in the building garage which was very nice. The inclusion of beach chairs and boogie boards/beach towels was very nice. I your plans to visit the Hawaii include time in Honolulu, this is a very nice unit to consider.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the many amenities and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Best LocationCARMEN D. from GAINESVILLE United States, 10. March 2021 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2021
The apartment is well equipped with all the amenities it will be needed. All equipment were functioning. Excellent ocean view.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. March 2021
Malhao for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent stay! We look forward to your next visit!
Waikiki getawayNew Lambton Australia, 13. February 2020 Stayed for 3 days in February, 2020
The apartment was lovely well setup there were chairs and umbrella for the beach which was right in front of the building. The view from the lanai was amazing there was even a great view to Diamond Head out the entry door. Will definitely be back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2020
Mahalo,for the wonderful 5 star review and positive comments! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon and we look forward to your next visit!
Location Location LocationNatalie C. from Buffalo United States, 27. January 2020 Stayed for 4 days in January, 2020
We stayed in this Waikiki studio apartment for 4 days/3 nights. It is very close to all shops and restaurants. The beach directly in front of the hotel is a little rocky but you can walk down for 10 mins and be in the center of the most beautiful beach in the area. The key is very easy to use, we had no issues. Be aware that the space is very small and the kitchen is limited. We still made breakfast each morning.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. January 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable!
Xmas on the beachRickey M. from St George US, 17. January 2020 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2019
Great location and view. Will come again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Wonderful condo. View was amazing!!Terry H. from Leander United States, 12. November 2019 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2019
All we were looking for. Thank you!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. November 2019
Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Fab View and Great LocationnBerkeley United States, 23. October 2019 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2019
This unit is immaculate and well maintained. Front row view of the beach and the nearby Friday night fireworks. Easy walk to many Waikiki restaurants, shops and other amenities. Good value for single or couple.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2019
Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the amazing ocean views, location and value of this great condo! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
立地も駐車場も景色も最高atutaku Japan, 15. October 2019 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. October 2019
Mahalo for your time and input of your recent experience at Waikiki Shore. We are very happy that you appreciated the convenient location, ocean views, free parking, washer/dryer and cleanliness of this great condo. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Waikiki Shore #1304 Great View!Ana P. from Winnetka United States, 08. September 2019 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2019
We booked this property from home away from home for our first wedding anniversary, The booking process was easy, Wendy was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. We were greeted by Paul at the hotel entrance he was very friendly and polite, showed us where our parking was located. Our parking for the week was included with the rental, it’s definitely a great perk! The condo was as pictured, perfect for a couple. Property included stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, washer and dryer ( can be loud) shower is a bit small but perfect for us. The view from our room was breathtaking, we were able to see the fireworks on Friday from the comfort of our room. The beach is literally down stairs on the property! My husband and I would go jogging every morning it’s very convenient, nice little walkway/path next to beach. There’s a few different food markets near by and Costco has was the least expensive in town.
Overall our visit was easy, pleasant. If I had pick an area of opportunity, I would say, housekeeping could do a better job on deep cleaning before customers arrive. I was okay but they could do better. I bought a few cleaning supplies to touch things up. Other than that, I would recommend this property! It’s definitely worth every penny. I can’t wait to come back next year!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. September 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your wedding anniversary stay! We are pleased that you appreciated the convenient location, free parking and amazing views of this great condo! It makes our day to get this kind of feedback and know that our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We apologize you felt deep cleaning was not provided, a quick call to your property manager would have brought Housekeeping back to the unit to make sure it was up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities combination tub/shower, king size bed, toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Car not necessary, recommended
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Satellite / Cable, Smart TV, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, On or Across Street from Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 1-Minute Walk To Beach, Beachfront, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Ocean View, Oceanfront
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dining Table, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen (no dishwasher), Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, No Smoking, Parking, Parking Included, Split Air Conditioning, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine, Washlet Toilet
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Beach View, Beachfront, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo
- Safety Carbon monoxide detector, Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".