- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Shore #814 - Ocean View Studio just Steps to Waikiki Beach!
Waikiki Shore #814
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2161 Kalia Road, #814, Honolulu
Waikiki Shore #814 (3-night minimum)
Toast to colorful ocean sunsets and relish the spectacular Friday night fireworks from the private lanai of this air-conditioned ocean view studio at Waikiki Shore – the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki!
- King Bed (can NOT be made up as twins)
- 50" Flat Screen TV
- Whisper-quiet split Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Ocean view lanai/balcony (with table and chairs for 2)!
- Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator with ice maker, gas stove/oven, microwave)
- Breakfast Bar (seats 2)
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
Your Waikiki Shore condo is located next to Fort DeRussy Park (which houses the U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii) and is in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki where you’re walking distance to great dining, shopping and entertainment. Waikiki Shore amenities include an activities desk, secured entry, parking (fee applies), shopping and onsite nail salon.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to Canada and the U.S. mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
Limited onsite parking in the building is $25/day or pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (5-minute walk) for $20/day. For 9-30 nights, a pass to the parking lot may be available for $170. Parking is subject to availability and parking rates are subject to change.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you have the beautiful beach at your doorstep! Great spot to watch for green sea turtles!
This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai/balcony) sleeps a maximum of 2.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-158-632-5504-01
Waikiki Shore #814 (3-night minimum) - 2161 Kalia Road
- Address 2161 Kalia Road, #814, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 347 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
The perfect studioPhillip P. from Bondi Junction Australia, 05. July 2019 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2019
Great stay and a lovely place! Only steps away from the shops and beach. Only recommendation is for a small hand held vacuum.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
ダブル・レインボウHIDEHARU O. from SAGAMIHARA Japan, 15. March 2019 Stayed for 6 days in February, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. March 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted that you shared your beautiful double rainbow experience! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Steps to Waikiki BeachLisa L. from Honolulu United States, 19. February 2019 Stayed for 8 days in January, 2019
Great location. Nice unit that is well appointed and roomy enough for two. Great location. Just steps to Waikiki Beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the convenient location, just steps away from the beach! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Excellent Client Service!St. George United States, 16. January 2019 Stayed for 22 days in December, 2018
Paul Tucker with Captain Cook Real Estate Rentals was helpful, responded to questions immediately, and very professional. His kindness was also appreciated, as I was initially a bit apprehensive about renting a condo via the internet.
This company is trustworthy, honest, and has a wonderful staff. I will be using them again, for sure.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. January 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! Thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts, we are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
They are so great!NANA T. from Yokohama Japan, 06. November 2018 Stayed for 3 days in November, 2018
We just stayed at Waikiki Shore #814 for 3nights but we need more time because it's very nice views and we could relax there.
They are so clean, full kitchen, a washlet for toilet, a hand shower, Ocean front and fireworks on Aloha Friday, everything there.
Also, Mr. Paul is very kind
I really hope to stay again.
Thank you for everything.
Sorry, my English is very poor.
Nana from Japan.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. November 2018
Mahalo Nana for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the amazing ocean and fireworks views, at this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and hope you can stay longer!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Ocean View
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Air Conditioning, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Split Air Conditioning, Vacuum Cleaner
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.