- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Shore #818 - Escape to Relaxation with these Incredible Ocean Views!
Waikiki Shore #818
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)2161 Kalia Road #818, Honolulu
Waikiki Shore #818 (3-night minimum)
What a great location! Waikiki Shore is the only condo in Waikiki where you can step directly from the building onto the sand of Waikiki Beach!
You’ll feel comfortable and at home in this two-bedroom, two-bath with its incredible ocean views! The air-conditioned condo has 932 interior sqft plus balcony/lanai with table and chairs from which you’ll enjoy fabulous ocean views and Friday night fireworks!
- Tile flooring throughout
- 50" Smart TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Dining table (seats 6)
- Ceiling Fan
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and gas range/oven)
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
MASTER BEDROOM (Separated from living area by according wall)
- King bed (2 twins made as King) (can be made up as twins upon request)
- Ceiling Fan
- Adjoining bathroom with walk-in shower with hand-held shower wand
- 2 Twins (can be made up as King upon request)
- 42" flat screen TV
- Overhead fan
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
- Stacked washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls
- FREE WiFi
- NO RESORT FEES!
Limited onsite parking in the building is $25/day or pass can be pre-purchased through Captain Cook Resorts for the adjacent public parking lot (5-minute walk) for $20/day. A parking pass for 9-30 nights at the adjacent parking lot may be available for $170. Parking is subject to availability and parking rates are subject to change.
Although there is NO POOL at this location, you do have the beautiful beach at your doorstep!
Located in the newly revitalized area of Waikiki, you’ll enjoy nearby dining, shopping and entertainment.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai!) sleeps 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons). During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-039-999-8976-01
Waikiki Shore #818 (3-night minimum) - 2161 Kalia Road
- Address 2161 Kalia Road #818, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 932 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Waikiki GemLinda A. from Woburn US, 26. September 2019 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2019
No complaints about our stay at this condo. The views are spectacular. Couldn’t get enough of watching the sunsets from the balcony. Everything was spotless and comfortable. Many shops and restaurants within minutes and the beach is right there! We had one very minor issue and it was taken care of immediately. Paul was extremely responsive and great to deal with. Highly recommended!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. October 2019
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location, amazing sunset views, and the services of your Property Manager Paul! We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
June Wiakiki shoreCarolynn F. from Brentwood United States, 28. June 2019 Stayed for 8 days in June, 2019
Excellent! Great view, great location. Furniture could have been a little more comfortable. Had to ask for DVD player but Paul took care of it right away. He was very helpful and fun to talk to!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again. P.S. We think Paul is super to work with too!
Wonderful StayManila Philippines, 25. April 2019 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2019
Very close to bus stop, malls, restaurants, and convenience stores.
Pictures met my family's expectation of the rental, TRULY A MILLION DOLLAR VIEW!!! (ocean & mountains)
Would love to stay here again :)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Precise property address:
2161 Kalia Road #818
0 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, toilet, tub, twin/ single
- Attractions marina, museums, restaurants, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close Walk to Beach, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Ocean View, On Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Gas Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking for fee may be available, Parking may be available for fee, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, No Pool on Property, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.