- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #1103 - Comfort, Great Location! Parking, WiFi, Washer/Dryer, Washlet! 30-night Min
Waikiki Skytower #1103
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2410 Cleghorn Street, #1103, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #1103 - (30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
You'll feel at right home in this clean one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs). You'll have peek-a-boo views of the ocean, Diamond Head, and the Ala Wai Canal, plus one parking and WiFi are included! Waikiki Skytower is conveniently located . . . it’s just a short walk to Waikiki Beach, restaurants and shopping and the grocery store and bus stop are just one block from condo. Plus, with just 4 condos per floor in this secure building, every condo is a corner unit!
- Queen sleeper sofa (Leather)
- 50" flat screen TV
- Dining Table
- Window A/C
- Laminate floors throughout
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave
- Marble counters
- Tile floors
- Queen platform bed
- 40" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Twin roll-away bed with memory foam mattress
- Granite counters
- Toto washlet
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower Recreation Deck Includes:
- Heated saline swimming pool
- BBQ area
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA 100-358-5536-01
Waikiki Skytower #1103 - 2410 Cleghorn St.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street, #1103, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 11
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 692 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
Central location in WaikikiMark F. from Canning Vale Australia, 19. October 2019 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2019
Perfect location to stay in Waikiki. Short walk to central waikiki and quiet street. Free undercover parking is handy. Property clean and amenities are great. description accurate. Manager and reservations are very accommodating and flexible and helpful. Good variety of suggestions and discounts to activities and restaurants etc. Thank you Wendy and Byron!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. October 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
A Pleasant SurpriseWilliam K. from Saitama City Unknown, 17. October 2019 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2019
My wife and I have visited Hawaii many times and have stayed in several places. Checking the pictures, we thought this place looked nice. It wasn't nice, it was awesome! New appliances, good security and great views. We could see many rainbows thanks to the weather. If we visit Hawaii again in the near future, we'd love to stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. October 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded your expectations! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
素晴らしいお部屋でした!Ebina-shi Japan, 01. August 2019 Stayed for 8 days in July, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. August 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable, thank you for your feedback I will pass it on to our Team. We look forward to your next visit.
Another fine Skytower stayRichard S. from Erie United States, 14. April 2019 Stayed for 12 days in March, 2019
This is our 3rd stay at the Skytower. We very much enjoyed this stay, with the units upgraded kitchen and bathroom, excellent air conditioning proving the best so far. Parking stall has an easy location as well. For future stays, we'd try to get this unit. As usual, the property manager is very quick to respond to needs. In our case, we requested an extra chair, towels, etc. And the responses were excellent.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2019
Welcome back and mahalo, for the lovely review! We appreciate your repeat business and choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the upgrades of this great condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Very convenient location & cleaned roomHiroshi N. from Setagaya-ku Japan, 16. December 2018 Stayed for 12 days in December, 2018
It was not so far from the airport, it was very convenient to go anywhere.
Although it was not an oceanfront, we could see a part of the sea and the Diamond head from the roo, and it was also very clean.
There were all the tablewares, but it was still better if there was some small plates, plastic rap, and aluminum foil.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. December 2018
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your experience and we are so glad you found the condo to you liking along with the convenient location. All of our of condos includes bed linens, towels, beach towels, dishes cookware, hair dryer and iron & ironing board. Also provided are these initial “start-up” supplies: paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, coffee filters, soaps, 2 oz shampoo & conditioner. I will pass your feedback and suggestions onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
WaikikiColin W. from Bundoora Australia, 19. August 2018 Stayed for 13 days in August, 2018
I would recommend the Waikiki Sky tower and captain cook company for anyone staying in Waikiki, the Apartment is well located to all eateries and bars etc , well located for public transport. The Apartment is well equipped with everything you would need whilst on vacation, the only thing you need to provide is your food and drinks.
Would highly recommend
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again in Waikiki!
Nice apartment in a great location!James B. from San Francisco United States, 17. May 2018 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2018
We very much enjoyed staying at Waikiki Skytower. It had all the amenities we needed and it was in a great location. Would highly recommend it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
とても素晴らしい滞在になりました!!Takuya N. from sapporo city Japan, 10. May 2018 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fabulous condo! Had you notified us immediately, we would have provided a rice scoop for your use. We are delighted this was you first experience with vacation rentals and we look forward to your next visit!
Birthday fun in the sunCharles F. from Des Moines United States, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 14 days in March, 2018
The condo is in very fine shape. The remodel has been done to suit a wide range of tastes. The kitchen is new and well equipped. Bath has all new fixtures as well as a Toto wash unit. Bed, very comfortable. Living room has just the right amount of furniture to make it cozy without being crowded. Good views of city, Diamond Head and a bit of the ocean. If you have a car there is one parking space included in the rental fee. Building is well maintained with an on site manager as well as the Captain Cook rental agents always available.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. March 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful birthday vacation! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Convenient locationrandall e. from Burke US, 13. February 2018 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2018
Nice clean condo very convenient located in Waikiki. An easy walk to Food pantry grocery store and International Market Place. Bus stop is an block away.
Property Manager Byron is very friendly and responsive. I couldn’t find a blender in the condo and Byron brought me a new one the very next day. Really appreciate his help! Very nice Wash and Dryer in the unit make life easier.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay, that's what we are here for! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and Washer and Dryer of the great condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
お勧めコンドミニアム!Miyakojima-shi Japan, 25. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. January 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the free parking and views of this amazing condo! Thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Convenient place & nice interiorHiroshi N. from Setagaya-ku Japan, 16. December 2017 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2017
Although we had some minor complains, we were able to very satisfied.
This unit is in a very convenient place, and has wonderful interior, high quality furniture and appliances .
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. December 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
最高のバケーションでした!Masayuki M. from Katsushikaku Japan, 01. October 2017 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2017
Mahalo for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in May!
SKYTOWERは最高Suginami-Ku Japan, 07. September 2017 Stayed for 2 days in August, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
THE BEST!!Ty O. from RANCHO CUCAMONGA United States, 01. September 2017 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2017
This condo was everything we wanted and more! The pictures don't lie, this condo is beautiful and modern with every single convenience you would desire in a vacation home. Every room (living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom) had more than everything we needed. We settled right in and immediately felt at home. Our condo rep (Byron) was so polite and gracious, couldn't be more helpful. We were walking distance from EVERYTHING. Definitely a 5 star experience. We would love to come back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Skytower #1103! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we appreciate the 5 star review and recommendation! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Byron; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Good Hawaii vacationAlexandru S. from Cluj Napoca Romania, 22. June 2017 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2017
- Washer + dryer
- Noisy bedroom (due to the window poor isolation)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. June 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
wonderful place to stayAlex C. from Calgary Canada, 26. April 2017 Stayed for 9 days in April, 2017
nice and clean apartment, good location and close to beach. Byron the manager is also a helpful gentlemen.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Mahalo Alex, for the 5 star review and recommendation. We are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. t’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions museums, restaurants, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Partial Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Toto Washlet, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Outdoor Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Sauna
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.