- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #1103 - Comfort and Great Location! Parking, WiFi, Washer/Dryer, Washlet!
Waikiki Skytower #1103
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2410 Cleghorn Street, #1103, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #1103 (3-night minimum)
You'll feel at right home in this clean one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs). You'll have peek-a-boo views of the ocean, Diamond Head, and the Ala Wai Canal, plus one parking and WiFi are included! Waikiki Skytower is conveniently located . . . it’s just a short walk to Waikiki Beach, restaurants and shopping and the grocery store and bus stop are just one block from condo. Plus, with just 4 condos per floor in this secure building, every condo is a corner unit!
- Queen sleeper sofa (Leather)
- 50" flat screen TV
- Dining Table
- Window A/C
- Laminate floors throughout
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave
- Marble counters
- Tile floors
- Queen platform bed
- 40" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Twin roll-away bed with memory foam mattress
- Granite counters
- Toto washlet
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower Recreation Deck Includes:
- Heated saline swimming pool
- BBQ area
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. For details, please check with our Reservation Department.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA 100-358-5536-01
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street, #1103, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 11
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 692 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
WaikikiColin W. from Bundoora Australia, 19. August 2018 Stayed for 13 days in August, 2018
I would recommend the Waikiki Sky tower and captain cook company for anyone staying in Waikiki, the Apartment is well located to all eateries and bars etc , well located for public transport. The Apartment is well equipped with everything you would need whilst on vacation, the only thing you need to provide is your food and drinks.
Would highly recommend
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again in Waikiki!
Nice apartment in a great location!James B. from San Francisco United States, 17. May 2018 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2018
We very much enjoyed staying at Waikiki Skytower. It had all the amenities we needed and it was in a great location. Would highly recommend it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
とても素晴らしい滞在になりました‼sapporo city Japan, 10. May 2018 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fabulous condo! Had you notified us immediately, we would have provided a rice scoop for your use. We are delighted this was you first experience with vacation rentals and we look forward to your next visit!
Birthday fun in the sunCharles F. from Des Moines United States, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 14 days in March, 2018
The condo is in very fine shape. The remodel has been done to suit a wide range of tastes. The kitchen is new and well equipped. Bath has all new fixtures as well as a Toto wash unit. Bed, very comfortable. Living room has just the right amount of furniture to make it cozy without being crowded. Good views of city, Diamond Head and a bit of the ocean. If you have a car there is one parking space included in the rental fee. Building is well maintained with an on site manager as well as the Captain Cook rental agents always available.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. March 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful birthday vacation! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Convenient locationRachel E. from Burke United States, 13. February 2018 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2018
Nice clean condo very convenient located in Waikiki. An easy walk to Food pantry grocery store and International Market Place. Bus stop is an block away.
Property Manager Byron is very friendly and responsive. I couldn’t find a blender in the condo and Byron brought me a new one the very next day. Really appreciate his help! Very nice Wash and Dryer in the unit make life easier.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay, that's what we are here for! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and Washer and Dryer of the great condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
お勧めコンドミニアム！Miyakojima-shi Japan, 25. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. January 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the free parking and views of this amazing condo! Thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Convenient place & nice interiorSetagaya-ku Japan, 16. December 2017 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2017
Although we had some minor complains, we were able to very satisfied.
This unit is in a very convenient place, and has wonderful interior, high quality furniture and appliances .
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. December 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
最高のバケーションでした！Masayuki M. from Katsushikaku Japan, 01. October 2017 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2017
Mahalo for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in May!
SKYTOWERは最高Suginami-Ku Japan, 07. September 2017 Stayed for 2 days in August, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
THE BEST!!Ty O. from RANCHO CUCAMONGA United States, 01. September 2017 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2017
This condo was everything we wanted and more! The pictures don't lie, this condo is beautiful and modern with every single convenience you would desire in a vacation home. Every room (living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom) had more than everything we needed. We settled right in and immediately felt at home. Our condo rep (Byron) was so polite and gracious, couldn't be more helpful. We were walking distance from EVERYTHING. Definitely a 5 star experience. We would love to come back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Skytower #1103! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we appreciate the 5 star review and recommendation! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Byron; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Good Hawaii vacationAlexandru S. from Cluj Napoca Romania, 22. June 2017 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2017
- Washer + dryer
- Noisy bedroom (due to the window poor isolation)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. June 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
wonderful place to stayAlex C. from Calgary Canada, 26. April 2017 Stayed for 9 days in April, 2017
nice and clean apartment, good location and close to beach. Byron the manager is also a helpful gentlemen.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Mahalo Alex, for the 5 star review and recommendation. We are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. t’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions museums, restaurants, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Toto Washlet, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Sauna
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.