- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #1103 - Comfort and Great Location! Parking, WiFi, Washer/Dryer, Washlet!
Waikiki Skytower #1103
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2410 Cleghorn Street #1103, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #1103 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!!!
You'll feel at right home in this clean one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs). You'll have peek-a-boo views of the ocean, Diamond Head, and the Ala Wai Canal, plus one parking and WiFi are included! Waikiki Skytower is conveniently located . . . it’s just a short walk to Waikiki Beach, restaurants and shopping and the grocery store and bus stop are just one block from condo. Plus, with just 4 condos per floor in this secure building, every condo is a corner unit!
- Queen sleeper sofa (Leather)
- 50" flat screen TV
- Dining Table
- Window A/C
- Laminate floors throughout
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave
- Marble counters
- Tile floors
- Queen platform bed
- 40" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Granite counters
- Toto washlet
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower Recreation Deck Includes:
- Heated saline swimming pool
- BBQ area
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. For details, please check with our Reservation Department.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA 100-358-5536-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street #1103, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 11
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 692 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Convenient place & nice interiorSetagaya-ku Japan, 16. December 2017 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2017
Although we had some minor complains, we were able to very satisfied.
This unit is in a very convenient place, and has wonderful interior, high quality furniture and appliances .
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. December 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
最高のバケーションでした！Masayuki M. from Katsushikaku Japan, 01. October 2017 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2017
Mahalo for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in May!
SKYTOWERは最高NAOKO F. from HOUMAN SUGINAMI-KU Japan, 07. September 2017 Stayed for 2 days in August, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
THE BEST!!Ty O. from RANCHO CUCAMONGA United States, 01. September 2017 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2017
This condo was everything we wanted and more! The pictures don't lie, this condo is beautiful and modern with every single convenience you would desire in a vacation home. Every room (living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom) had more than everything we needed. We settled right in and immediately felt at home. Our condo rep (Byron) was so polite and gracious, couldn't be more helpful. We were walking distance from EVERYTHING. Definitely a 5 star experience. We would love to come back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Skytower #1103! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we appreciate the 5 star review and recommendation! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Byron; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Good Hawaii vacationAlexandru S. from Cluj Napoca Romania, 22. June 2017 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2017
- Washer + dryer
- Noisy bedroom (due to the window poor isolation)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. June 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
wonderful place to stayAlex C. from Calgary Canada, 26. April 2017 Stayed for 9 days in April, 2017
nice and clean apartment, good location and close to beach. Byron the manager is also a helpful gentlemen.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Mahalo Alex, for the 5 star review and recommendation. We are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. t’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions museums, restaurants, zoo, waterfalls
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Dance, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Entertainment Television, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Satellite / Cable, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Cable Television
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Close to Beach, Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Toaster, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, -, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, outlet shopping, luaus, eco tourism
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Balcony/Lanai, Non Smoking, Beach Chairs, Lanai / Balcony, Coin Operated Laundry, Flat Screen TV, FREE Onsite Parking, Queen Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C, Air Conditioning (Window), Full kitchen with dishwasher, Toto Washlet, Parking Included
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Swimming Pool, Sauna
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Sauna
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.