- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Skytower #1103 - Comfort, Great Location! Parking, Wi-Fi, Washer/Dryer, Washlet! 30-night Min
Waikiki Skytower #1103
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)2410 Cleghorn St #1103, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #1103 – 2410 Cleghorn St.
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
You'll feel at right home in this clean one-bedroom condo (602 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs). You'll have peek-a-boo views of the ocean, Diamond Head, and the Ala Wai Canal, plus one parking and WiFi are included! Waikiki Skytower is conveniently located—it’s just a short walk to Waikiki Beach, restaurants and shopping and the grocery store and bus stop are just one block from condo. Plus, with just 4 condos per floor in this secure building, every condo is a corner unit! 4-person max.
– Queen sleeper sofa (Leather)
– 50" TV
– Dining Table
– Window A/C
– Laminate floors throughout
– Full kitchen with dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave
– Marble counters
– Tile floors
– Queen platform bed
– 40" TV
– Window A/C
– Twin rollaway bed with memory foam mattress
– Tub/shower combo with handheld shower wand
– Toto washlet
– Granite counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE secured, covered parking for 1 vehicle
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada
WAIKIKI SKYTOWER RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
– Heated saline swimming pool
– BBQ area
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 100-358-5536-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-024-053-0024
This property may not be rented for less than 30 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
- Address 2410 Cleghorn St #1103, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 11
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 602 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Central location in WaikikiMark F. from Canning Vale Australia, 19. October 2019 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2019
Perfect location to stay in Waikiki. Short walk to central waikiki and quiet street. Free undercover parking is handy. Property clean and amenities are great. description accurate. Manager and reservations are very accommodating and flexible and helpful. Good variety of suggestions and discounts to activities and restaurants etc. Thank you Wendy and Byron!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. October 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
A Pleasant SurpriseWilliam K. from Saitama City Unknown, 17. October 2019 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2019
My wife and I have visited Hawaii many times and have stayed in several places. Checking the pictures, we thought this place looked nice. It wasn't nice, it was awesome! New appliances, good security and great views. We could see many rainbows thanks to the weather. If we visit Hawaii again in the near future, we'd love to stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. October 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded your expectations! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
素晴らしいお部屋でした!Ebina-shi Japan, 01. August 2019 Stayed for 8 days in July, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. August 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable, thank you for your feedback I will pass it on to our Team. We look forward to your next visit.
Another fine Skytower stayRichard S. from Erie United States, 14. April 2019 Stayed for 12 days in March, 2019
This is our 3rd stay at the Skytower. We very much enjoyed this stay, with the units upgraded kitchen and bathroom, excellent air conditioning proving the best so far. Parking stall has an easy location as well. For future stays, we'd try to get this unit. As usual, the property manager is very quick to respond to needs. In our case, we requested an extra chair, towels, etc. And the responses were excellent.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2019
Welcome back and mahalo, for the lovely review! We appreciate your repeat business and choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the upgrades of this great condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Very convenient location & cleaned roomHiroshi N. from Setagaya-ku Japan, 16. December 2018 Stayed for 12 days in December, 2018
It was not so far from the airport, it was very convenient to go anywhere.
Although it was not an oceanfront, we could see a part of the sea and the Diamond head from the roo, and it was also very clean.
There were all the tablewares, but it was still better if there was some small plates, plastic rap, and aluminum foil.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. December 2018
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your experience and we are so glad you found the condo to you liking along with the convenient location. All of our of condos includes bed linens, towels, beach towels, dishes cookware, hair dryer and iron & ironing board. Also provided are these initial “start-up” supplies: paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, coffee filters, soaps, 2 oz shampoo & conditioner. I will pass your feedback and suggestions onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
WaikikiColin W. from Bundoora Australia, 19. August 2018 Stayed for 13 days in August, 2018
I would recommend the Waikiki Sky tower and captain cook company for anyone staying in Waikiki, the Apartment is well located to all eateries and bars etc , well located for public transport. The Apartment is well equipped with everything you would need whilst on vacation, the only thing you need to provide is your food and drinks.
Would highly recommend
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again in Waikiki!
Nice apartment in a great location!James B. from San Francisco United States, 17. May 2018 Stayed for 4 days in May, 2018
We very much enjoyed staying at Waikiki Skytower. It had all the amenities we needed and it was in a great location. Would highly recommend it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
とても素晴らしい滞在になりました!!Takuya N. from sapporo city Japan, 10. May 2018 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fabulous condo! Had you notified us immediately, we would have provided a rice scoop for your use. We are delighted this was you first experience with vacation rentals and we look forward to your next visit!
Birthday fun in the sunCharles F. from Des Moines United States of America, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 14 days in March, 2018
The condo is in very fine shape. The remodel has been done to suit a wide range of tastes. The kitchen is new and well equipped. Bath has all new fixtures as well as a Toto wash unit. Bed, very comfortable. Living room has just the right amount of furniture to make it cozy without being crowded. Good views of city, Diamond Head and a bit of the ocean. If you have a car there is one parking space included in the rental fee. Building is well maintained with an on site manager as well as the Captain Cook rental agents always available.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. March 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful birthday vacation! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Convenient locationRandall E. from Burke United States of America, 13. February 2018 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2018
Nice clean condo very convenient located in Waikiki. An easy walk to Food pantry grocery store and International Market Place. Bus stop is an block away.
Property Manager Byron is very friendly and responsive. I couldn’t find a blender in the condo and Byron brought me a new one the very next day. Really appreciate his help! Very nice Wash and Dryer in the unit make life easier.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay, that's what we are here for! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and Washer and Dryer of the great condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
お勧めコンドミニアム!Miyakojima-shi Japan, 25. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. January 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the free parking and views of this amazing condo! Thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Convenient place & nice interiorHiroshi N. from Setagaya-ku Japan, 16. December 2017 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2017
Although we had some minor complains, we were able to very satisfied.
This unit is in a very convenient place, and has wonderful interior, high quality furniture and appliances .
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. December 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
最高のバケーションでした!Masayuki M. from Katsushikaku Japan, 01. October 2017 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2017
Mahalo for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in May!
SKYTOWERは最高Suginami-Ku Japan, 07. September 2017 Stayed for 2 days in August, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
THE BEST!!Ty O. from RANCHO CUCAMONGA United States, 01. September 2017 Stayed for 7 days in August, 2017
This condo was everything we wanted and more! The pictures don't lie, this condo is beautiful and modern with every single convenience you would desire in a vacation home. Every room (living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom) had more than everything we needed. We settled right in and immediately felt at home. Our condo rep (Byron) was so polite and gracious, couldn't be more helpful. We were walking distance from EVERYTHING. Definitely a 5 star experience. We would love to come back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Waikiki Skytower #1103! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we appreciate the 5 star review and recommendation! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Byron; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Good Hawaii vacationAlexandru S. from Cluj Napoca Romania, 22. June 2017 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2017
- Washer + dryer
- Noisy bedroom (due to the window poor isolation)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. June 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
wonderful place to stayAlex C. from Calgary Canada, 26. April 2017 Stayed for 9 days in April, 2017
nice and clean apartment, good location and close to beach. Byron the manager is also a helpful gentlemen.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Mahalo Alex, for the 5 star review and recommendation. We are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. t’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Local & US Long Distance Calling, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Satellite / Cable, TV in Bedroom, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 5-Minute Walk To Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Partial Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Washer/Dryer, Washlet Toilet, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Boating, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Sauna
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".