- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #1803 - Ocean/Diamond Head Views, High Floor, A/C, Washer/Dryer, WiFi, Parking!
Waikiki Skytower #1803
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2410 Cleghorn Street, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #1803 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy this contemporary high floor condo with partial Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head views (694 sq.ft. including lanai with table & chairs)! With only 4 condos per floor, every condo in this secure building is a corner unit!
- 58" Flat screen TV
- Whisper quiet Split A/C
- Dining for 4
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and ice maker
- King bed with comfortable Casper mattress
- 40" Flat screen TV
- Whisper quiet Split A/C
- Black-out shades
- 2 Lucid Rollaway guest beds with soft, ultra-supportive medium-plush mattresses featuring 1-inch of memory foam and 3 inches of support foam. These mattresses are 36"Wx74"L.
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand (jets in tub are NOT operable)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to the US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower's Recreation Deck includes:
- Heated saline swimming pool
- BBQ area!
It’s a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki! Grocery store and bus stop just one block from condo; restaurants and shopping all around.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA 100-358-5536-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 18
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 602 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Other
Reviews for this property
Great Waikiki LocationDerek B. from United States, 07. February 2018 Stayed for 4 days in January, 2018
Johns place was in a great central location for access to the beach, shops @ restaurants in Waikiki. Condo had everything you need for a holiday even including a boogey board, beach chairs & beach towels. Really appreciated the free car parking. Byron was a great host, greeting us on arrival & helpful with information on the accomodation and activities.
Some minor maintenance issues with the aircon in the bedroom not working but the aircon unit in the lounge was just able to cope and kept the temperature to an acceptable level.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable holiday! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback about A/C on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Oahu get-away.Paola P. from Waikoloa United States, 16. November 2017 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2017
The location and unit were perfect for an Oahu weekend get-away. Parking was a great benefit. WiFi was easy to access. Views were awesome. Disappointed the Jacuzzi tub did not work. A/C was much appreciated - but you have to keep dumping the condensation bucket! Kitchen and bedroom windows would not close. Not energy efficient in that sense. Condo had all the necessary amenities (laundry soap, cleaning supplies). We are planning to stay here again on our next get-away!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. November 2017
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent stay. We're so glad you enjoyed the many benefits of this great condo during your stay! We apologize and thank you for alerting us to the issues you encountered. We are in the process of looking into the Jacuzzi tub and making sure it is operational. We work hard to offer great accommodations and friendly service, and will investigate all the concerns you have raised. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Charming apartment excellent position and with a swimming poolDianne C. from United States, 23. October 2017 Stayed for 10 days in September, 2017
Great location, the apartment has everything.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. October 2017
Mahalo for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
ReviewEugene R. from United States, 21. October 2017 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2017
The apartment was great and accommodated 4 adults satisfactorily. The communication with Byron from Captain Cook Real Estate was great.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. October 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king
- Attractions live theater, restaurants, zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Television, Satellite / Cable, Cable Television, Flat Screen
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Partial Ocean View, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Short Walk to Beach, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Ice Maker, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, -, eco tourism, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, photography, luaus
- Living Ironing Board and Iron, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses medical services, ATM/bank
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Deep Sea Fishing, -, Hiking, Swim at Ocean Beach, Boogie Boarding, Beachcombing, Beach Walking, Swimming Pool, Surfing, Fishing
- Outside Outdoor Grill, Lanai / Gazebo, Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Sauna
- Sports and adventure activities swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, hiking, deepsea fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.