- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #1804 - Partial Ocean Views! High Floor! A/C, Washer/Dryer plus FREE Parking and WiFi
Waikiki Skytower #1804
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2410 Cleghorn Street, #1804, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #1804 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy this newly remodeled (2017) high floor condo with partial Pacific Ocean views! Light and contemporary in design, this one-bedroom condo has 694 sq.ft. including lanai with table & chairs! With only 4 condos per floor, every condo in this secure building is a corner unit!
- 50" Smart flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa with Memory Foam mattress
- Dining for (4)
- Whitewashed engineered flooring
- Window A/C
- Solar roller shades throughout
- Full kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher and ice maker
- Corian counters
- King bed
- Black-out shades
- 40" Smart flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to the US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower's Recreation Deck includes:
- Heated saline swimming pool
- BBQ area!
It’s a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki! Grocery store and bus stop just one block from condo; restaurants and shopping all around.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-185-720-2176-01
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street, #1804, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 18
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 694 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 1 King
Reviews for this property
Sky Tower WaikikiDuane C. from Darlinghurst Australia, 25. July 2018 Stayed for 14 days in July, 2018
We stayed at Waikiki Skytower for just over 2 weeks. the condo was well prensented and afforded us the opportunity to have a great time, and be able to be more self contained. The view was absolutely the best, beach views, Mountains views and downtown Waikiki. The condo manager went above and beyond his duty to help us out, even hand delivered some parcels i had coming in from the mainland USA..If we are ever back there, we will be staying again... A great place at a great price, loved eveyday of our visit.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. July 2018
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Skytower SensationJohn M. from Lake Munmorah Australia, 26. June 2018 Stayed for 10 days in May, 2018
Fully renovated condo with all facilities including kitchen and laundry. Everything you could possibly need - great location only minutes walk to Waikiki beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. June 2018
Mahalo for posting a great review and recommendation of your recent stay! We're delighted your Holiday visit was enjoyable! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required in this wonderful condo! It's what we're here for! Hope to see you on your next visit to Waikiki!
Hawaii VacationLegana Australia, 17. June 2018 Stayed for 12 days in June, 2018
Great location, good facilities in room. More suited to two people as living area smaller that we thought. Would recommend for price and location.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. June 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! We appreciate the feed back and hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great Stay!Eagan United States, 15. May 2018 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2018
Property was in the perfect location with walking distance to everything! The unit is gorgeous and clean. Everything was brand new. Only one issue in the main bedroom, the window was broken or have not been restored, the screen was broken and would make noises with windy days which is most nights. Not deal breaker but it could be improved. Other than that, we highly recommend this property!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! Thank you for alerting us to the window and screen issues in the bedroom we will address it immediately. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki!
Waikiki Skytower #1804 2018/05KAWASAKI CITY Japan, 06. May 2018 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2018
It was a very clean and comfort room.
We had stay with relaxing and enjoy
If the room key was the card system is more good, I think.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2018
Mahalo! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Waikliki.
Great space.Allan W. from Rolleston New Zealand, 30. April 2018 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2018
We loved the location of this apartment and having car parking and Wifi. It was clean and well presented and had no issues during our stay and would stay there again. Please be aware that one of the 2 elevators are not working, so it takes longer to use.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a great review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We are pleased you loved the location and free parking! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Very nice place!Sacramento United States, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 50 days in January, 2018
Enjoyed it a lot!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. March 2018
Mahalo for your time and input. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
GREAT STAYPATRICIA W. from Boca Raton United States, 14. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2018
It was a lovely apartment and everything was brand new. The bed was really great and every thing that you could possibly want was there. Nice area only 2 blocks from International Marketplace. Having a parking spot was wonderful and the Wi-Fi was very good. The neighbourhood was also good with plenty of tourists around. The only thing I would suggest would be a safety bar for getting in and out of the shower. Everything was as it was pictured! It has air=conditioning, but with the breezes, we never even turned it on and the TV had plenty of stations and good size tvs. We didn't use the pool area but it is very nice too, Can't say enough good things about #1804!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback about the safety bar on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Basketball Stadium, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television
- Family Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Geographic Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.