- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Waikiki Skytower #2904 - GREAT Ocean Views! High Floor! A/C, Washer/Dryer plus FREE Parking and Wi-Fi!
Waikiki Skytower #2904
1 Bedroom(s) for 3 guests (max. 3)2410 Cleghorn St #2904, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #2904 – 2410 Cleghorn St.
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
Enjoy magnificent Pacific Ocean views from this contemporary, updated high-floor, one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table & chairs)! With only 4 condos per floor, every condo in this secure building is a corner unit! Sleeps 3 adults (or 2 adults and 2 small children).
– Full-size convertible sofa (best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
– 50" TV
– Window A/C
– Full kitchen with dishwasher
– King bed
– 32" TV
– Window A/C
– Tub/Shower combo with handheld shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE secured, covered parking for 1 vehicle
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to the US mainland and Canada
WAIKIKI SKYTOWER'S RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
– Heated saline swimming pool
– BBQ area
It’s a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki! Grocery store and bus stop just one block from condo; restaurants and shopping all around.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-058-916-6592-01
- Address 2410 Cleghorn St #2904, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 694 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great StayJose C. from CICERO United States, 03. April 2021 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2021
Great clean and beautiful condo. The views are amazing and you have everything needed for a long stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. April 2021
Mahalo for the 5-star review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Great Views in WaikikiBrian H. from Lincoln United States, 04. November 2019 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2019
I stayed for a month in Waikiki Skytower 2904. The condo has a great location just a few blocks from the beach and has amazing views from the lanai. Byron was great to work with. I had a small issue during my stay and he was there within an hour to remedy the situation. I'll definitely stay again next time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. November 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Amazing stay and amazing viewKristyn F. from United States, 30. June 2019 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2019
Everything about the rental was exactly what was advertised and it was such a beautiful condo and view of the Waikiki beach. I would definitely stay here again. The one small and minor con was that the air conditioning unit was a tad loud but nothing to ruin a vacation!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
SkyDennis E. W. from Oakland Gardens United States, 19. February 2019 Stayed for 16 days in January, 2019
Great view and location. Easy access to many locations in the Waikiki area. Amenities in the unit resulted in a most pleasant stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. February 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and we look forward to your next visit to Waikiki!
Great Stay!London Canada, 03. October 2018 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2018
Everything was as advertised. No real cons to speak of, only positives:
Dealing with Reservations and especially Wendy.
The organization of their reservation system.
The location of the condo is in a quieter area of Waikiki yet close to the action, main streets and Waikiki beach. There is a well-stocked Food Pantry a couple blocks away.
Meeting the condo rep, Byron who was quite friendly and helpful.
The condo itself was quiet with no noise from neighbors.
The corner-suite condo was exactly as shown and supplied with all essentials.
Parking was easy and secure.
The couch was surprisingly comfortable to sleep on.
The views were excellent.
Again, the overall professionalism of the Captain Cook team was excellent.
I would definitely deal with Captain Cook again and stay at the same property again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. October 2018
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Really Great Ocean View!Shoji K. from Kouhoku-ku,Yokohama-shi Japan, 23. September 2018 Stayed for 9 days in August, 2018
With Great Ocean View and beautiful Green Mountains, It is also located near to Waikiki beach, Food Pantry and CITY BUS STOP, too.
So it is totally convenient condo. from all view points. The room looks newly renovated and clean! My family enjoyed staying at the condo!
Thank you so much for nice memory in Hawaii!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. September 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and views from this great condo! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your next visit!
Memorable StayKrishna C. from Fullerton United States, 14. May 2018 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2018
It was a Memorable Stay at Waikiki Skytower, Room # 2904 April 26th through May 3rd.
The Mrs. selected this property for the following features:
2) Spacious Floor plan giving our son room to play.
3) Proximity to Market, and
4) Ocean view.
The Condo not only met our requirements, but exceeded them in its overall luxury and sweet memories of our vacation that we have brought back home with us.
We booked via Home Away. The price was very affordable. Communication with staff was excellent.
-Confirmation of the booking was done within 12 Hour. **This put our minds at ease as we did not want to perform the booking process again.**
-Property details, and information they needed (For e.g. regarding arrival time, parking, departure time, phone #) was also sought immediately.
-E-mail etiquette was very professional. The "Aloha" and "Mahalo" greetings on each e-mail put smiles on our faces as it was making our long overdue Hawaii vacation real!
-Byron, our property manager had couple of other properties to check in right around the time our flight landed. We had to wait 15 Minute for him to arrive. He apologized for the delay. Byron went over whatever we needed information wise about the Condo like FOB Key use, WiFi, Laundry, Trash, Parking Spot #, etc. At the end of the check in process we bid him farewell and never had to contact him again as the Condo had EVERYTHING we needed for our week long stay.
-2 TV's. 2 A/C Units. Full Kitchen.
-Toto Washlet on the Commode was a big attraction for us. *Laughs*
All said and done, if you have a chance to book this condo, DO IT! You will enjoy it as much as we did!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family had a memorble stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Awesome family vacationTera H. from San Diego United States, 11. February 2018 Stayed for 2 days in January, 2018
My Husband, son & I stayed in this condo for 6 days. It was perfect for the 3 of us! We loved every moment! From meeting Byron (who was so helpful & awesome) for key pick up at the condo & tour of the unit to the breathtaking views from the unit. Everything went smoothly & easy. The unit is exactly how it is pictured & we loved it! The futon couch was comfortable to sleep on. (Would have liked a real couch to sit on would have been more comfortable) The bed in the bedroom was super comfortable! Having a washer & dryer & kitchen is a huge plus! This is a well kept clean unit. The toilet is totally an upgrade & thought that was cool! You are a 5 minute walk to the beach, grocery, restaurants & many shops from the unit. We felt safe walking around during the day. At night we only went out in groups but still felt safe. It's an excellent location. We loved that it also included parking for our car rental. We loved our experience & will be returning soon! Thank you so much!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable family vacation! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the views, convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Nice CondoDebra K. from Denton United States, 02. November 2017 Stayed for 23 days in October, 2017
Condo as advertised! Had everything I needed for my 3-week stay! Being a single woman, however, I did not feel comfortable walking in the immediate neighborhood after dark. Within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and the beach! Loved the lanai with its wonderful views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, downtown Honolulu, and the mountains.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. November 2017
Mahalo, for posting a review and choosing Captain Cook Resorts! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great CondoUnited States, 06. September 2017 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2017
Clean, easy-to-rent, friendly manager.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Waikiki SkytowerJeff B. from Upper Marlboro United States, 15. March 2017 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2017
We stayed here for a few days. The place was great. It is in a good location and was quiet. It was easy to walk to the beach. The kitchen was nice. I really liked working with this company and wouldn't hesitate to rent with them again. The only thing I didn't like was the space age toilet.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. March 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Skytower stay 2904Kristine K. from Wesley Chapel United States, 08. February 2017 Stayed for 13 days in January, 2017
First person to stay in this unit. Very clean and well maintained. Had a few issues with lack of supplies for kitchen and bathroom but manager was quick to replace items. Other than that, the stay was perfect, view outstanding, quiet above much of the hustle of street below since its off of Kuhio. Would recommend a larger dining table for future guests. The king size bed was heavenly to sleep in got a good nights rest every night. Will stay again when we return home.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. February 2017
Mahalo for the great review, Kristine! Happy to hear you appreciated the king size bed, and your stay was restful! We look forward to seeing you again.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities king size bed, toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Local & US Long Distance Calling, TV in Bedroom, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Garage, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 5-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning (Window), Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Full Sleeper Sofa, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Toto Washlet, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Boating, Heated Pool, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".