- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #2904 - GREAT Ocean Views! High Floor! A/C, Washer/Dryer plus FREE Parking and WiFi!
Waikiki Skytower #2904
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)2410 Cleghorn Street, #2904, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #2904 - (30-night minimum)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions. (Quarantine is not permitted at Waikiki Skytower!)
Enjoy magnificent Pacific Ocean views from this contemporary, updated high-floor, one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table & chairs)! With only 4 condos per floor, every condo in this secure building is a corner unit!
- Full-size convertible sofa (best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
- 50" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- King bed
- 32" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to the US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower's recreation deck includes a heated saline swimming pool, sauna and BBQ area!
It’s a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki! Grocery store and bus stop just one block from condo; restaurants and shopping all around.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3 adults (or 2 adults and 2 small children).
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-058-916-6592-01
Waikiki Skytower #2904 - 2140 Cleghorn Street
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street, #2904, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 694 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great Views in WaikikiBrian H. from Lincoln United States, 04. November 2019 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2019
I stayed for a month in Waikiki Skytower 2904. The condo has a great location just a few blocks from the beach and has amazing views from the lanai. Byron was great to work with. I had a small issue during my stay and he was there within an hour to remedy the situation. I'll definitely stay again next time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. November 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Amazing stay and amazing viewKristyn F. from United States, 30. June 2019 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2019
Everything about the rental was exactly what was advertised and it was such a beautiful condo and view of the Waikiki beach. I would definitely stay here again. The one small and minor con was that the air conditioning unit was a tad loud but nothing to ruin a vacation!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
SkyDennis E. W. from Oakland Gardens United States, 19. February 2019 Stayed for 16 days in January, 2019
Great view and location. Easy access to many locations in the Waikiki area. Amenities in the unit resulted in a most pleasant stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. February 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and we look forward to your next visit to Waikiki!
Great Stay!London Canada, 03. October 2018 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2018
Everything was as advertised. No real cons to speak of, only positives:
Dealing with Reservations and especially Wendy.
The organization of their reservation system.
The location of the condo is in a quieter area of Waikiki yet close to the action, main streets and Waikiki beach. There is a well-stocked Food Pantry a couple blocks away.
Meeting the condo rep, Byron who was quite friendly and helpful.
The condo itself was quiet with no noise from neighbors.
The corner-suite condo was exactly as shown and supplied with all essentials.
Parking was easy and secure.
The couch was surprisingly comfortable to sleep on.
The views were excellent.
Again, the overall professionalism of the Captain Cook team was excellent.
I would definitely deal with Captain Cook again and stay at the same property again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. October 2018
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Really Great Ocean View!Shoji K. from Kouhoku-ku,Yokohama-shi Japan, 23. September 2018 Stayed for 9 days in August, 2018
With Great Ocean View and beautiful Green Mountains, It is also located near to Waikiki beach, Food Pantry and CITY BUS STOP, too.
So it is totally convenient condo. from all view points. The room looks newly renovated and clean! My family enjoyed staying at the condo!
Thank you so much for nice memory in Hawaii!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. September 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and views from this great condo! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your next visit!
Memorable StayKrishna C. from Fullerton United States, 14. May 2018 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2018
It was a Memorable Stay at Waikiki Skytower, Room # 2904 April 26th through May 3rd.
The Mrs. selected this property for the following features:
2) Spacious Floor plan giving our son room to play.
3) Proximity to Market, and
4) Ocean view.
The Condo not only met our requirements, but exceeded them in its overall luxury and sweet memories of our vacation that we have brought back home with us.
We booked via Home Away. The price was very affordable. Communication with staff was excellent.
-Confirmation of the booking was done within 12 Hour. **This put our minds at ease as we did not want to perform the booking process again.**
-Property details, and information they needed (For e.g. regarding arrival time, parking, departure time, phone #) was also sought immediately.
-E-mail etiquette was very professional. The "Aloha" and "Mahalo" greetings on each e-mail put smiles on our faces as it was making our long overdue Hawaii vacation real!
-Byron, our property manager had couple of other properties to check in right around the time our flight landed. We had to wait 15 Minute for him to arrive. He apologized for the delay. Byron went over whatever we needed information wise about the Condo like FOB Key use, WiFi, Laundry, Trash, Parking Spot #, etc. At the end of the check in process we bid him farewell and never had to contact him again as the Condo had EVERYTHING we needed for our week long stay.
-2 TV's. 2 A/C Units. Full Kitchen.
-Toto Washlet on the Commode was a big attraction for us. *Laughs*
All said and done, if you have a chance to book this condo, DO IT! You will enjoy it as much as we did!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family had a memorble stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Awesome family vacationTera H. from San Diego United States, 11. February 2018 Stayed for 2 days in January, 2018
My Husband, son & I stayed in this condo for 6 days. It was perfect for the 3 of us! We loved every moment! From meeting Byron (who was so helpful & awesome) for key pick up at the condo & tour of the unit to the breathtaking views from the unit. Everything went smoothly & easy. The unit is exactly how it is pictured & we loved it! The futon couch was comfortable to sleep on. (Would have liked a real couch to sit on would have been more comfortable) The bed in the bedroom was super comfortable! Having a washer & dryer & kitchen is a huge plus! This is a well kept clean unit. The toilet is totally an upgrade & thought that was cool! You are a 5 minute walk to the beach, grocery, restaurants & many shops from the unit. We felt safe walking around during the day. At night we only went out in groups but still felt safe. It's an excellent location. We loved that it also included parking for our car rental. We loved our experience & will be returning soon! Thank you so much!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable family vacation! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the views, convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Nice CondoDebra K. from Denton United States, 02. November 2017 Stayed for 23 days in October, 2017
Condo as advertised! Had everything I needed for my 3-week stay! Being a single woman, however, I did not feel comfortable walking in the immediate neighborhood after dark. Within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and the beach! Loved the lanai with its wonderful views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, downtown Honolulu, and the mountains.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. November 2017
Mahalo, for posting a review and choosing Captain Cook Resorts! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great CondoUnited States, 06. September 2017 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2017
Clean, easy-to-rent, friendly manager.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Waikiki SkytowerJeff B. from Upper Marlboro United States, 15. March 2017 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2017
We stayed here for a few days. The place was great. It is in a good location and was quiet. It was easy to walk to the beach. The kitchen was nice. I really liked working with this company and wouldn't hesitate to rent with them again. The only thing I didn't like was the space age toilet.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. March 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Skytower stay 2904Kristine K. from Wesley Chapel United States, 08. February 2017 Stayed for 13 days in January, 2017
First person to stay in this unit. Very clean and well maintained. Had a few issues with lack of supplies for kitchen and bathroom but manager was quick to replace items. Other than that, the stay was perfect, view outstanding, quiet above much of the hustle of street below since its off of Kuhio. Would recommend a larger dining table for future guests. The king size bed was heavenly to sleep in got a good nights rest every night. Will stay again when we return home.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. February 2017
Mahalo for the great review, Kristine! Happy to hear you appreciated the king size bed, and your stay was restful! We look forward to seeing you again.
Precise property address:
2410 Cleghorn Street, #2904
4 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king
- Attractions botanical garden, cinemas, museums, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Flat Screen, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Television
- Family Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Garage, Hair Dryer, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, photography, scenic drives, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full Sleeper Sofa, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Toto Washlet, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Heated Pool, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Swimming Pool
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.