- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Skytower #2904 - GREAT Ocean Views! High Floor! A/C, Washer/Dryer plus FREE Parking and WiFi!
Waikiki Skytower #2904
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)2410 Cleghorn Street, Honolulu
Waikiki Skytower #2904 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy magnificent Pacific Ocean views from this contemporary, updated high-floor, one-bedroom condo (694 sq.ft. plus lanai with table & chairs)! With only 4 condos per floor, every condo in this secure building is a corner unit!
- Full-size convertible sofa (best for 2 small children or 1 adult)
- 50" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- King bed
- 32" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to the US mainland and Canada
Waikiki Skytower's recreation deck includes a heated saline swimming pool, sauna and BBQ area!
It’s a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki! Grocery store and bus stop just one block from condo; restaurants and shopping all around.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3 adults (or 2 adults and 2 small children).
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-058-916-6592-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2410 Cleghorn Street, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 694 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Nice CondoDebra K. from Denton United States, 02. November 2017 Stayed for 23 days in October, 2017
Condo as advertised! Had everything I needed for my 3-week stay! Being a single woman, however, I did not feel comfortable walking in the immediate neighborhood after dark. Within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and the beach! Loved the lanai with its wonderful views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, downtown Honolulu, and the mountains.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. November 2017
Mahalo, for posting a review and choosing Captain Cook Resorts! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great CondoUnited States, 06. September 2017 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2017
Clean, easy-to-rent, friendly manager.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. September 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Waikiki SkytowerJeff B. from Upper Marlboro United States, 15. March 2017 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2017
We stayed here for a few days. The place was great. It is in a good location and was quiet. It was easy to walk to the beach. The kitchen was nice. I really liked working with this company and wouldn't hesitate to rent with them again. The only thing I didn't like was the space age toilet.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. March 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Skytower stay 2904Kristine K. from Wesley Chapel United States, 08. February 2017 Stayed for 13 days in January, 2017
First person to stay in this unit. Very clean and well maintained. Had a few issues with lack of supplies for kitchen and bathroom but manager was quick to replace items. Other than that, the stay was perfect, view outstanding, quiet above much of the hustle of street below since its off of Kuhio. Would recommend a larger dining table for future guests. The king size bed was heavenly to sleep in got a good nights rest every night. Will stay again when we return home.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. February 2017
Mahalo for the great review, Kristine! Happy to hear you appreciated the king size bed, and your stay was restful! We look forward to seeing you again.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king
- Attractions botanical garden, cinemas, museums, zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Museums, Dance, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Entertainment Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Flat Screen
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Garage
- Geographic Short Walk to Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Views, Exceptional Sunsets, -
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, whale watching, scenic drives, photography, luaus
- Living Beach Chairs, Full Sleeper Sofa, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C, Air Conditioning (Window), Full kitchen with dishwasher, Toto Washlet, Parking Included
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Heated Pool, Swimming Pool, Sauna
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities paragliding, tennis, swimming, surfing, sailing, hiking, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.