- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #1211 - Beautiful Ko'olau Mountain Views! AC, one FREE Parking and WiFi!
Waikiki Sunset #1211
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Avenue, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #1211 (3-night minimum)
Enjoy majestic Ko’olau Mountain views by day and sparkling city lights at night from this 12th floor, one-bedroom condo (546 sq.ft. plus 55 sq. ft. balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with central A/C, and it’s just 2 blocks to Waikiki Beach!
- 48” flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Access to the balcony/lanai
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Granite counter tops
- Breakfast bar with bar stools.
- King platform bed
- 36” flat screen TV
- Access to the balcony/lanai
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland, Canada, and Japan
Laundry facilities are on each floor. Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
Waikiki Sunset’s 6th floor recreation deck includes heated pool, sauna, lighted tennis court, and BBQ area. An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Just 5-10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-157-181-3376-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 229 Paoakalani Avenue, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 12
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 546 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
December 2017 - HonoluluShirley C. from Daly City United States, 06. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2017
Honolulu is our 2nd home, our stay at Waikiki Sunset #1211 was very good!
The only thing the condo lacked was cookware. I ended up buying a frying pan to cook breakfast. Other than that everything was great!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. January 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! Each condo is fully stocked with cookware and we apologize for the problems you encountered. A quick call to your property manager would have located the cookware or bought whatever was lacking. Please remember, our property managers work 7 days a week to see to any issues that may arise during your stay! You're on vacation - but we aren't! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
This Condo is clean and perfect...Tanya L. from Davenport United States, 07. July 2017 Stayed for 20 days in June, 2017
This condo was very very nice, clean, beautiful view, with all the extras. I go to hawaii yearly and i would definately stay here yearly... very happy for the 3 weeks we vacationed there and there are perks, parking is FREE AND NO RESORT FEE!!! HUGE SAVINGS FOR WAIKIKI.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. July 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Ko'olau mountain views with a peek of the Ala WaiTracy United States, 31. May 2017 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2017
Clean and convenient. Parking a plus. Dual access to lanai a plus!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We are glad that your appreciated the parking and convenience of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Amazing week in WaikikiLachine Canada, 01. May 2017 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2017
Condo was superb, everything was has described. Management was pro active an answered all our question.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2017
Aloha Benoit ! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, tub
- Attractions zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Shopping, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By, Convenience store on site, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Dance
- Entertainment Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Television, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Flat Screen TV , Cable Television
- Family Library, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Ala Moana Beach Park
- General amenity Parking, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Close Walk to Beach, Short Walk to Beach, Near Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities whale watching, luaus, paddle boating
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Balcony/Lanai, Non Smoking, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Air Conditioning (Central), Lanai / Balcony, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, King Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, Window A/C, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Location type Mountain View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Lanai/Balcony, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Snorkeling , Swimming, Deep Sea Fishing, Convenience Store, Wind Surfing, Tennis, -, Hiking, BBQ, Swim at Ocean Beach, Heated Pool, Boogie Boarding, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Pool on Property, Tennis Courts in Park, Beach Walking, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Surfing, Fishing
- Outside Tennis, Balcony
- Pool spa Heated Pool, Sauna
- Room subtype bedroom
- Sports and adventure activities fishing, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, tennis, sailing, hiking, golf, deepsea fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.