- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #1211 - Beautiful Ko'olau Mountain Views! AC, one FREE Parking and WiFi!
Waikiki Sunset #1211
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Avenue, #1211, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #1211 (3-night minimum)
Interior renovations are scheduled for 12th floor hotel-owned condos from May 15–July 5, 2019 (not #1211). The 12th floor hallway will be covered with plastic sheeting and there may be noise/dust coming from these units. Nightly rates for this period will include a 10% discount to compensate for any inconvenience.
PLEASE NOTE: From Monday, June 17, 2019 through Sunday, June 23, 2019, the building’s air conditioning system will be turned OFF for approximately 7-10 days during the install of a new system. As this project is subject to delay or change, compensation will be provided to guests during stay instead of pre-stay.
Enjoy majestic Ko’olau Mountain views by day and sparkling city lights at night from this 12th floor, one-bedroom condo (546 sq.ft. plus 55 sq. ft. balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with central A/C, and it’s just 2 blocks to Waikiki Beach!
- 48” flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Access to the balcony/lanai
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Granite counter tops
- Breakfast bar with bar stools.
- King platform bed
- 36” flat screen TV
- Access to the balcony/lanai
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland, Canada, and Japan
Laundry facilities are on each floor. Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- NEW Fitness Center
- Lighted tennis court
- BBQ area
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Public transportation at corner.
It’s just a 10-minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! (30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Kapi?olani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-157-181-3376-01
- Address 229 Paoakalani Avenue, #1211, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 12
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 546 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
love itTanya L. from Davenport United States, 21. July 2018 Stayed for 16 days in June, 2018
this is the 2nd time I have stayed in this room and it is perfect, working with Captain Cook is great.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. July 2018
Aloha and Welcome back! Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Waikiki.
Wonderful stayAngela L. from Mascot Australia, 26. June 2018 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2018
Great one-bedroom apartment with beautiful mountain views. Kitchen is very handy, stylish furnishing and love the little balcony. So glad we switched our hotel booking to stay here.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. June 2018
Mahalo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and views of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team and we are glad you switched too! We look forward to your next visit!
December 2017 - HonoluluShirley C. from Daly City United States, 06. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2017
Honolulu is our 2nd home, our stay at Waikiki Sunset #1211 was very good!
The only thing the condo lacked was cookware. I ended up buying a frying pan to cook breakfast. Other than that everything was great!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. January 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! Each condo is fully stocked with cookware and we apologize for the problems you encountered. A quick call to your property manager would have located the cookware or bought whatever was lacking. Please remember, our property managers work 7 days a week to see to any issues that may arise during your stay! You're on vacation - but we aren't! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
This Condo is clean and perfect...Tanya L. from Davenport United States, 07. July 2017 Stayed for 20 days in June, 2017
This condo was very very nice, clean, beautiful view, with all the extras. I go to hawaii yearly and i would definately stay here yearly... very happy for the 3 weeks we vacationed there and there are perks, parking is FREE AND NO RESORT FEE!!! HUGE SAVINGS FOR WAIKIKI.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. July 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Ko'olau mountain views with a peek of the Ala WaiTracy United States, 31. May 2017 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2017
Clean and convenient. Parking a plus. Dual access to lanai a plus!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We are glad that your appreciated the parking and convenience of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Amazing week in WaikikiLachine Canada, 01. May 2017 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2017
Condo was superb, everything was has described. Management was pro active an answered all our question.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2017
Aloha Benoit ! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, tub
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close Walk to Beach, Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities luaus, paddle boating, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Window A/C
- Location type Mountain View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fitness Center, Heated Pool, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Pool on Property, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Outside Balcony, Tennis
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Room subtype bedroom
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.