- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #2512 - Shimmering Ocean Views! A/C, WiFi, Pool, Parking, Close to beach! Sleeps 4.
Waikiki Sunset #2512
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Avenue #2512, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #2512 - (30-night minimum)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
NO LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS PERMITTED - WAIKIKI SUNSET REQUIRES WE GIVE THEM THREE (3) DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE OF ARRIVALOR $1000 FINE - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
CONSTRUCTION NOISE NOTICE: The Diamond Head side of the building (near units 1004, 1414, 2706, 2904, 3214 & 3606) is undergoing a major plumbing project which may produce noise throughout the building M-F from 8-5 through May 12. We don't anticipate the noise being overwhelming, but if it is, please contact your property manager.
Enjoy mesmerizing ocean vistas and views of Diamond Head and Kapiolani Park by day and colorful sunsets and city lights at night from this 25th floor condo with central AC (534 sq.ft. plus balcony/lanai), FREE parking and WiFi!
- Flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Sliding door to balcony/lanai with incredible ocean and Diamond Head views!
- Full kitchen (sorry, no dishwasher)
- Dining for 4
- 2 Twin beds (can be made up as King on request)
- Flat Screen TV
- Tub/shower combo
- Washlet Commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- NEW Fitness Center
- BBQ area
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Laundry facilities on each floor; public transportation at corner. Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Kuhio Beach – 1 block
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Safeway on Kapahulu - 1.3 mi
Kapiolani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-049-186-5088-01
Waikiki Sunset #2512 - 229 Paoakalani Ave.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 229 Paoakalani Avenue #2512, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 37
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 534 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great condo with ample amenities, clean, good location.Sandra H. from New Orleans United States, 22. January 2021 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2020
Great experience! Our host Byron was amazingly quick to respond to any and all requests. There was some construction noise that we were compensated for with a discount. The gym had to be booked (due to covid) but it was usually available when we wanted it. Well stocked, comfortable condo. Close to beaches, pn a handy bus line! Highly recommended!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. January 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vrom start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Precise property address:
229 Paoakalani Avenue #2512
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Entertainment Cable Television, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.