- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #2807 - Majestic Tropical Ko'olau Mountain views! Washlet! Sleeps 4!
Waikiki Sunset #2807
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Avenue #2807, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #2807 - (30-night minimum)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Savor fabulous mountain views by day and sparkling city lights at night from this 28th floor, one-bedroom condo (564 sq.ft. plus access to lanai from bedroom with small table and chairs). Freshly painted (2019) with central AC, free WiFi, Washlet, and 1 parking!
- New carpet
- 50” Flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
FULL KITCHEN (sorry, NO dishwasher):
- Tile flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
- 2 Extra long twins California King bed made up as King (can be separated upon request)
- 30” Flat screen TV
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- NEW Fitness Center
- BBQ area
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Laundry facilities on each floor; public transportation at corner. Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Kapiolani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, if you need to guarantee an early check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-168-567-8080-02
Waikiki Sunset #2807 - 229 Paoakalani Ave.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 229 Paoakalani Avenue #2807, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 28
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 564 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Comfortable and convenientMarilyn F. from Laguna Woods United States, 06. March 2020 Stayed for 42 days in January, 2020
The condo was everything I expected from reliable captain cook resorts. The location was close to the beach, the canal and the bus stops. The condo seemed newly carpeted and clean. The plumbing was a bit old, and we had trouble turning off the kitchen sink, but we learned the exact sweet spot to shut it off fully. Any time we had a need, our manager Byron, responded immediately and is great fun to talk with. I would definitely recommend this unit for a month or more as it is a comfortable home away from home.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. March 2020
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to Byron and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
よかったnagoyashi Japan, 17. November 2019 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. November 2019
Mahalo for posting a review and are happy that your enjoyed your stay! We apologize for the plumbing issues you encountered and will investigate all the concerns you have raised- thank you for bringing those items to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Precise property address:
229 Paoakalani Avenue #2807
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king
- Attractions zoo
- Entertainment Cable Television, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony, Tennis
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.