- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #3209 - High floor with AC and Tropical Ko'olau Mountain views! Washlet! Sleeps 4!
Waikiki Sunset #3209
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Avenue, #3209, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #3209 - (30-night minimum)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
You’ll treasure the fabulous mountain views by day and sparkling city lights at night from this 32nd floor, one-bedroom condo (564 sq.ft. plus access to lanai from bedroom with table and chairs) with central AC and natural stone flooring throughout.
- 50” Flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
FULL KITCHEN (sorry, NO dishwasher):
- Quartz counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dining area (seats 4)
- California King bed (sorry, can NOT be made into twins)
- 40” Flat screen TV
- Walk-in shower with hand-held shower wand (no tub)
- Granite counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
6TH FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- NEW Fitness Center
- BBQ area
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Laundry facilities on each floor; public transportation at corner. Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Kapiolani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-111-639-0400-01
Waikiki Sunset #3209 - 229 Paoakalani Ave.
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 229 Paoakalani Avenue, #3209, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 32
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 564 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Beautiful apartment, we will be backJillian W. from Sheidow Park Australia, 14. September 2019 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2019
What a lovely apartment. My husband, step son and I stayed in Waikiki last week for a wedding in this unit. My 8 year old step son loved the pullout couch, which was very easy to pull out and put away during the day. The king size bed was super comfortable. Stunning views up on the 32nd floor, I spent a lot of time on the balcony and we had coffee out there every morning. Nice big shower, with a bench! Easy walk to the beach and the Pink Trolley stop. There is even a shop inside the hotel for food and drinks, and a lovely tiled pool. Next time we are in Waikiki I will book this for sure. I have also recommended it to friends and family.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. September 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Excellent placeJohn W. from United States, 16. June 2019 Stayed for 6 days in June, 2019
We had a wonderful trip. It is was myself, my wife, and our 15 year old son. The place was very clean, comfortable, organized, centrally located. It was only a five minute walk to the beach and a 10 minute walk o the strip of lots of shopping. Friendly staff. If we go back we would definitely stay here again if not we would definitely pick another Cook's property.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great hillside viewsNewstead, Brisbane Australia, 03. May 2019 Stayed for 14 days in April, 2019
A high floor (32) a couple of blocks back from the beach in a quiet location. The apartment faces the hillside with great views. A clean and modern apartment with large bathroom with shower. Open plan living, dining and kitchen. We found the apartment perfect for what we needed e.g you can cook your own meals with full kitchen if needed instead of eating out all the time. It's a five minute walk to the beach and there's an Abc shop just down the road. The block has a pool with sun beds but no umbrellas. Only small negative was the Air con unit was a bit noisy even on lowest fan but it cooled the whole apartment very well. Overall a nice 1 bedroom apartment for a price probably half of what you would pay for a tiny hotel room nearer the beach. We will definitely book this again if we come to Waikiki again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. May 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and amenities of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Amazing apartment, fantastic amenities, great locationTamara M. from Knoxfield Australia, 18. November 2018 Stayed for 8 days in October, 2018
Just 2 blocks from the beach, close to restaurants, shops cafe. Building has its own mini shop. Very convenient. Property itself was beautiful, everything you would need. modern and comfortable. Absolutely beautiful highly recommend
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. November 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the convenient location of this amazing condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Love HawaiiMary H. from Adelaide Australia, 29. August 2018 Stayed for 16 days in August, 2018
well kept apartment. the only two issues we had was the air con wasn't very effective so we had the doors open. Which made it impossible to sleep with the noise outside and within the building.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. August 2018
Mahalo, Mary, for the wonderful review! We apologize for the Air conditioner problem, thank you for alerting us. In the future please give your property manager an opportunity to remedy any issues while you are still our guest so we can make your stay more enjoyable! The Waikiki Sunset has central air conditioning, which is a building maintenance repair issue, once they were made aware of the problem it was repaired. I will pass your feedback on to the team and hope to see you on your next visit.
Great placeCammeray Australia, 10. July 2018 Stayed for 3 days in July, 2018
We had 3 nights at this location and really enjoyed it. Good location, very nice little apartment with great views of the golf course, canal and mountains beyond.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. July 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and views of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Precise property address:
229 Paoakalani Avenue, #3209
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity sleep sofa /futon
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, scenic drives, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, California King bed, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Location type Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fitness Center, Heated Pool, Hiking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Outside Balcony, Tennis
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.