- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #3209 - High floor with AC and Tropical Ko'olau Mountain views! Washlet! Sleeps 4!
Waikiki Sunset #3209
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Avenue, #3209, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #3209 - 3-night Minimum
NEW to our inventory!
WAIKIKI SUNSET ROOFING PROJECT: Roofing renovation to take place from August 15, 2018 through January 30, 2019. Guests may experience some noise and vibrations during the course of the project.
You’ll treasure the fabulous mountain views by day and sparkling city lights at night from this 32nd floor, one-bedroom condo (564 sq.ft. plus access to lanai from bedroom with table and chairs) with central AC and natural stone flooring throughout.
- 50” Flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
FULL KITCHEN (sorry, NO dishwasher):
- Quartz counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dining area (seats 4)
- California King bed (sorry, can NOT be made into twins)
- 40” Flat screen TV
- Walk-in shower with hand-held shower wand (no tub)
- Granite counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
WAIKIKI SUNSET'S 6th FLOOR RECREATION DECK:
- Heated pool
- Lighted tennis court
- BBQ area.
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Laundry facilities on each floor; public transportation at corner. Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-111-639-0400-01
- Address 229 Paoakalani Avenue, #3209, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 32
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 564 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great placeCammeray Australia, 10. July 2018 Stayed for 3 days in July, 2018
We had 3 nights at this location and really enjoyed it. Good location, very nice little apartment with great views of the golf course, canal and mountains beyond.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. July 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and views of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity sleep sofa /futon
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, scenic drives, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, California King bed, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Location type Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Heated Pool, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony, Tennis
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.