- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #3214 - Great for small families! Diamond Head and Ocean Views!
Waikiki Sunset #3214
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Ave, #3214, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #3214 (3-night minimum) NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Great for small families! Cozy two-bedroom, one bath condo (590 sqft plus 43 sqft lanai) on the 32nd floor with beautiful Diamond Head and ocean views! Cooled by central A/C.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete floor to ceiling RENOVATION being done September 4 - November 1, 2018! Book Now!
- 42” Smart flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Magnificent Diamond Head and Ocean views!
- Refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave (sorry, NO dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar with 4 chairs
- King bed (can be separated into 2 twin beds)
- 32" flat screen TV
- Queen bed
- Small Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower fixture
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls, and long distance to the US mainland and Canada.
WAIKIKI SUNSET’S 6th FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- Lighted tennis court
- BBQ area
It's just a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-180-105-0112-01
- Address 229 Paoakalani Ave, #3214, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 32
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 590 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 1 Queen, 1 King
Reviews for this property
ロケーションは抜群saitamashi Japan, 09. May 2018 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. May 2018
Mahalo for taking the time to post your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the location and your stay was enjoyable in this great condo! We apologize for the inconvenience of the slow elevators but unfortunately maintenance of the building and common areas are out of our control. We look forward to your next visit!
Great place to stayBeth C. from Honolulu United States, 17. April 2018 Stayed for 19 days in March, 2018
We enjoyed our stay while we had our condominium renovated. Everyone was so nice and we had a wonderful view.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. April 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great location!Joyce C. from Torrington United States, 27. February 2018 Stayed for 5 days in February, 2018
This is a cute condo with a great view and a short walk to the beach. However there were several problems. The second day I was there the cable TV provider suspended service. The management which is terrific was able to get it back but only on the TV in the master bedroom. On the first day, the split a/c unit didn't cool down the bedroom - the drapes had been open all day. There is no toaster in the unit, and I couldn't get the broiler to work so I could use it as a toaster. The carpeting in the hallway was dirty and torn in several areas. That said, on the plus side the property has a swimming pool, and nice convenience store, it is close to the beach and has a fabulous view. Although it has 2 bedrooms, with only one bathroom I wouldn't recommend it for 4 adults, but it would be fine for a family with small children.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. February 2018
Aloha, and thank you for your time in posting a review and recommendation of your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the convenient location and fabulous views of this great condo! We do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay and are happy your Property Manager was able to help resolve them. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, queen, shower
- Attractions coin laundry, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD
- Family Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Parking pass included., Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Monument View, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Heated Pool, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis
- Outside Balcony, Tennis
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, golf, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.