- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset #3214 - Great for small families! Diamond Head and Ocean Views!
Waikiki Sunset #3214
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Ave, #3214, Honolulu
Waikiki Sunset #3214 (3-night minimum) NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Great for small families! Cozy two-bedroom, one bath condo (590 sqft plus 43 sqft lanai) on the 32nd floor with beautiful Diamond Head and ocean views! Cooled by central A/C.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete floor to ceiling RENOVATION being done April 25 through July 1! Book Now!
- 42” Smart flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Magnificent Diamond Head and Ocean views!
- Refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave (sorry, NO dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar with 4 chairs
- King bed (can be separated into 2 twin beds)
- 32" flat screen TV
- Queen bed
- Small Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower fixture
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls, and long distance to the US mainland and Canada.
WAIKIKI SUNSET’S 6th FLOOR RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated pool
- Lighted tennis court
- BBQ area
It's just a short walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-180-105-0112-01
- Address 229 Paoakalani Ave, #3214, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 32
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 590 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great place to stayBeth C. from Honolulu United States, 17. April 2018 Stayed for 19 days in March, 2018
We enjoyed our stay while we had our condominium renovated. Everyone was so nice and we had a wonderful view.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. April 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great location!Joyce C. from Torrington United States, 27. February 2018 Stayed for 5 days in February, 2018
This is a cute condo with a great view and a short walk to the beach. However there were several problems. The second day I was there the cable TV provider suspended service. The management which is terrific was able to get it back but only on the TV in the master bedroom. On the first day, the split a/c unit didn't cool down the bedroom - the drapes had been open all day. There is no toaster in the unit, and I couldn't get the broiler to work so I could use it as a toaster. The carpeting in the hallway was dirty and torn in several areas. That said, on the plus side the property has a swimming pool, and nice convenience store, it is close to the beach and has a fabulous view. Although it has 2 bedrooms, with only one bathroom I wouldn't recommend it for 4 adults, but it would be fine for a family with small children.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. February 2018
Aloha, and thank you for your time in posting a review and recommendation of your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the convenient location and fabulous views of this great condo! We do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay and are happy your Property Manager was able to help resolve them. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, queen, shower
- Attractions waterfalls, coin laundry, zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Grocery, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Cable Television, Flat Screen
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Parking, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Partial Ocean View, Near Kahala Mall, Near Diamond Head, Exceptional Views, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, eco tourism, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, luaus
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Non Smoking, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Air Conditioning (Central), Lanai / Balcony, Flat Screen TV, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Parking pass included., FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Laundry Facilities on Site, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Location type Ocean View, Monument View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Snorkeling , Swimming, Deep Sea Fishing, Tennis, -, Hiking, Swim at Ocean Beach, Heated Pool, Boogie Boarding, Beachcombing, Beach Walking, Surfing, Fishing
- Outside Tennis, Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, tennis, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, golf, deepsea fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.