- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Windsor #1801 - Breathtaking Views! A/C, WiFi, Washer/Dryer, and Parking!
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)343 Hobron Lane, #1801, Honolulu
Windsor #1801 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
This inviting 18th floor condo at the prestigious Windsor is calling to you! With A/C and 674 square feet of living space (no balcony/lanai).
Set back from the street, this stately 44-story tower on the edge of Waikiki is quieter than most and is also easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues, plus it’s just a short 5 minute walk to the sands of world famous Waikiki Beach!
The grand lobby entrance includes a waterfall and koi pond. You’ll enjoy all the amenities of a major hotel (Heated pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, full gym, putting green, library, and jogging path), not to mention the rooftop Sky Terrace with its phenomenal views - especially of the Friday night fireworks at the nearby Hilton Hawaiian Village!
You’ll appreciate the contemporary details of this beautiful condo!
- 50" Flat screen TV
- Dining for 4
- Window A/C
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including dishwasher!)
- Queen bed
- 36" Flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Granite Counters
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Bosch stackable vent-less washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US Mainland
- 24 Hour Security
Available for stays of 30 nights or more, this non-smoking condo sleeps 3.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-081-300-7872-01)
- Address 343 Hobron Lane, #1801, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 18
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 564 ft2
Reviews for this property
Fantastic all the way around!!! This is a must stay property.Ken G. from Pittsburgh United States, 29. June 2018 Stayed for 32 days in May, 2018
The team that coordinated our stay and while on the ground were nothing short of exceptional! Thank you for a great stay!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. June 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Comfortable Condo, Great Location, Love the Building!Motonori M. from Osaka-shi Japan, 25. April 2018 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2018
I really enjoyed my one month stay in the Windsor. It is close to shopping and the beach. Nice gym and pool were a bonus. Inside the unit had everything I needed. The new bed and furniture really made it nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful month long stay! t's what we're here for! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, shower
- Attractions restaurants, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom
- Family Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning (Window), Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Queen Bed, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fitness Center, Gas Grill, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.