- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Windsor #3804 - Breathtaking PANORAMIC Ocean and Marina Views! Washer/Dryer, Washlet!
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)343 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
Windsor #3804 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. Monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
This desirable 38th floor condo has breathtaking panoramic Pacific ocean and marina views, A/C, and 674 square feet of living space (no balcony/lanai).
A stately 44-story tower on the edge of Waikiki, The Windsor is a secure condominium set back from the street so it’s quieter than being in the middle of the action, but also easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues, and just a short 5 minute walk to the sands of world famous Waikiki Beach! The building entrance is warm and inviting with waterfall and koi pond.
You’ll enjoy all the amenities of a major hotel (Heated pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, full gym, putting green, library, and jogging path), not to mention the rooftop Sky Terrace with its phenomenal views - especially of the Friday night fireworks at the nearby Hilton Hawaiian Village!
With a minimum stay of 30 nights, you’ll appreciate the contemporary details of this beautiful condo!
- 48" Flat screen TV
- Desk Area
- Ocean view Dining for 4
- Window A/C
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including dishwasher!)
- Ocean view!
- King bed
- 36" Flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Granite Counters
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Bosch stackable vent-less washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US Mainland
- 24 Hour Security
Available for stays of 30 nights or more, this non-smoking condo sleeps 2.
(Hawaii Tax ID TA-092-449-9968-01)
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 343 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 38
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 674 ft2
Reviews for this property
Anniversary, Christmas & New Years all in one.Abbotsford Canada, 16. January 2018 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2017
We always loved Hawaii and Oahu is our favourite island, but one full month away from home is too long.
You begin to miss all your toys. But don't get me wrong. Capt.Cook looks after everything and our suite at the Winsor had everything plus a few nice extras. (Washlet & million dollar view).
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review! We're delighted you enjoyed your Anniversary and Holidays in this fabulous condo! Thank you for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to paradise!
Very Nice In WaililiEllen R. from United States, 16. September 2017 Stayed for 32 days in July, 2017
The room looked exactly as pictures. The bed was comfortable and the washer and dryer convenient. Don't miss an even better view from the rooftop patio.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
Mahalo, for the great 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you took advantage of the rooftop patio of this fabulous condo! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity shower
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Museums, Dance, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Television, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Satellite / Cable, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Cable Television
- Family Library, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Fitness Room / Equipment, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Exceptional Views, Exceptional Sunsets, -, Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court
- Kitchen Toaster, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, whale watching, scenic drives, outlet shopping, luaus, paddle boating
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Non Smoking, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Flat Screen TV, King Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Window A/C, Air Conditioning (Window), Full kitchen with dishwasher, Toto Washlet, Parking Included
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Sundeck, Shared BBQ Facilities, Fitness Center, Whirlpool, Pool on Property, Swimming Pool
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities swimming, surfing, snorkeling, sailing, hiking, deepsea fishing, wind-surfing, fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.