- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Windsor #3804 - Breathtaking PANORAMIC Ocean and Marina Views! Washer/Dryer, Washlet!
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 2)343 Hobron Lane, #3804, Honolulu
Windsor #3804 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
This desirable 38th floor condo has breathtaking panoramic Pacific ocean and marina views, A/C, and 674 square feet of living space (no balcony/lanai).
A stately 44-story tower on the edge of Waikiki, The Windsor is a secure condominium set back from the street so it’s quieter than being in the middle of the action, but also easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues, and just a short 5 minute walk to the sands of world famous Waikiki Beach! The building entrance is warm and inviting with waterfall and koi pond.
You’ll enjoy all the amenities of a major hotel including:
- Heated pool
- BBQ area
- Full gym
- Putting green
- Jogging path
- Rooftop Sky Terrace with phenomenal views - especially of the Friday Night Fireworks at the nearby Hilton Hawaiian Village!
With a minimum stay of 30 nights, you’ll appreciate the contemporary details of this beautiful condo!
- 48" Flat screen TV
- Japanese Live TV with more than 94 channels!
- Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- Desk Area
- Ocean view Dining for 4
- Window A/C
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including dishwasher!)
- Ocean view!
- King bed
- 36" Flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Granite Counters
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Bosch stackable vent-less washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US Mainland
- 24 Hour Security
Available for stays of 30 nights or more, this non-smoking condo sleeps 2.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-092-449-9968-01
- Address 343 Hobron Lane, #3804, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 38
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 674 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
All 5 stars in every wayAlan S. from Brooklyn United States, 08. March 2018 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2018
We loved our month stay in 3804 in every way: the great views, the spacious rooms, full kitchen, ideal location, laundry machines in the apartment, etc. The building, as well as our apartment, is immaculate and up-to-date. We used the gym and the pool on M level. Our manager- Paul -was the best- as he was punctual, knowledgable, helpful and generous. We have already booked our reservation in the Windsor for next February."Thank you" to you all.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. March 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Hawaii 18Edmonton Canada, 05. February 2018 Stayed for 29 days in January, 2018
We've travelled to Hawaii for over half a century and we were very pleased with the apartment and the building in general. One of the best swimming pools ever! And the view from the 45th floor patio is spectacular. The only problem with the location of this building, as with other buildings in the area,is that they start picking up garbage in the wee small hours of the morning.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted your stay was enjoyable and you appreciated the swimming pool and view of this fabulous condo! Waikiki is a busy place and can be noisy at times. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
Anniversary, Christmas & New Years all in one.Abbotsford Canada, 16. January 2018 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2017
We always loved Hawaii and Oahu is our favourite island, but one full month away from home is too long.
You begin to miss all your toys. But don't get me wrong. Capt.Cook looks after everything and our suite at the Winsor had everything plus a few nice extras. (Washlet & million dollar view).
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review! We're delighted you enjoyed your Anniversary and Holidays in this fabulous condo! Thank you for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to paradise!
Very Nice In WaililiEllen R. from Monterey United States, 16. September 2017 Stayed for 32 days in July, 2017
The room looked exactly as pictures. The bed was comfortable and the washer and dryer convenient. Don't miss an even better view from the rooftop patio.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
Mahalo, for the great 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you took advantage of the rooftop patio of this fabulous condo! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity shower
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Library, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Ocean View
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, scenic drives, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Toto Washlet, Window A/C
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Fitness Center, Pool on Property, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sundeck, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, hiking, sailing, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.