Why Choose Captain Cook Resorts as Your Vacation Rental Manager?
Captain Cook Resorts markets and manages Waikiki vacation rentals for Captain Cook Real Estate who has successfully serviced the Oahu's real estate sales and property management needs since 1991.
As specialists in vacation rental management since 1997, we manage over 115 vacation rentals primarily in the Waikiki and Gold Coast areas of Honolulu.
You may not think of your vacation home as a business, but when you set it up as a rental property, you’ve just entered into a potentially profitable business endeavor.
Tasks Involved in Renting Your Vacation Home (Are you ready? Do you want to do all this work and handle all the stress that comes along with it?)
- Advertising on multiple rental websites
- Responding to rental inquiries promptly
- Taking reservations and payments from guests
- Updating availability calendars
- Setting up and determining nightly rates for each season
- Collecting the proper amount of rental taxes for the state of Hawaii
- Filing rental taxes with the state of Hawaii
- Handling guest requests and complaints
- Hiring service providers (housekeepers, handymen, electricians, plumbers, etc.)
- Scheduling housekeeping between guests
- Managing maintenance and emergency issues such as flooding, lockouts, etc...
What you get when choose Captain Cook for your vacation rental manager:
- Advertising: Your Waikiki vacation rental will be listed on our website as well as other vacation rental websites such as VRBO and Homeaway; reaching millions of online consumers shopping for a vacation rental which translates to increased revenue for you!
- Great Reviews: We consistently receive 4.5 - 5 star reviews for our properties and services. Better reviews = more bookings = more revenue.
- Online booking available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: Guests can book online on our website CaptainCookResorts.com and VRBO for most lisitings. You can accept reservations while you sleep.
- FREE Credit Card Processing: We accept all major credit cards for our owners at no additional charge.
- FREE Professional photography: included with all vacation rentals. Your vacation rental will be professionally photographed.
- Multi-lingual: We have an English(CaptainCookResorts.com) and Japanese(HawaiiRentals.jp) website, as well as English and Japanese speaking staff to better serve our guests.
- Smartphone Apps: All our rental guests can access information about their particular rental at anytime via the Captain Cook App for iPhone and Android
- Keyless locks: More convenient for guests, increased security, prevent lockouts, controllable vendor access (free installation)
We have a team of On-island reservation specialists available by phone and email 7 days a week.
Compliance with State of Hawaii legal requirement that all owners must have an on-island property manager.
Competitive management rates - high owner returns. Free Property Protection Guarantee for accidental damages up to $1000-$5000, depending on the rental property.
A property manager oversees each condo and personally meets guests for their check-in, and are on call 7 days a week to handle any maintenance problems.
Professional housekeeping staff.
Flexible owner contracts with unlimited owner use. Monthly owner statements, tax and bill payment, and direct deposit of your monthly rental revenue.
Contact us for vacation rental management by sending an email to:
(Please include the property location, any details, and your contact information.)
Here is a list of Waikiki buildings we currently manage vacation rentals in:
- Aloha Towers
- Canal House
- Chateau Waikiki
- Colony Surf
- Discovery Bay
- Fairway Villa
- Four Paddle
- Ilikai (Hotel/Apts)
- Ilikai Marina
- Luana Waikiki
- Marine Surf
- Regency on Beachwalk
- Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Park Heights
- Waikiki Skytower
- Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Sunset
If you don't see your condo building on here, maybe we can add it to our ever growing inventory.